Explain Your Icon!

I would, IF I HAD ONE.

6 Likes

VOID

3 Likes

Long story short, Synthwave, i love everything from retro futuristic to dystopian future (in general but i have a preference in the futures where technology took over humanity)

7 Likes

@bellegueule Thought you might like this, if you don’t already own it, take a look at Void And Meddler… the game checks off a couple of your “likes” and it won’t break the bank.

4 Likes

Might want to check out ‘Broken Reality’ if you didn’t know about it already. Also very interesting to those unaware (like I was 2 months ago!) about the music genre Vaporwave genre.

If you’re interested I highly recommend skipping the video and getting the game but im very partial to the weird… which both the game and the music genre are.

4 Likes

@delenn13 !!! please! what is going on??

8 Likes

It just might be this…or what’s the date??? I dough no :heavy_heart_exclamation:

https://206.81.1.216/t/raffle-2-yakuza-0-laser-league-little-nightmares-sniper-elite-3-a-hat-in-time/16211/125?u=delenn13

8 Likes

I love Cowboy Bebop and I love Ed. Ed is just completely hilarious and ridiculous and I love the look on her face. It’s amazing! :grin:

7 Likes

Ed is also probably my favorite character. All the characters are amazing, but she is just so ridiculous and lovable! :grin:

6 Likes

Ein tho…

10 Likes

YES!!! Ein is amazing!!! I love him!!!

6 Likes

Also,

I found @RaccoonV 's icon :smiley:

7 Likes

I was looking up interesting nature pictures, and came upon a bunch of high quality mushrooms. They fascinated me so much I saved a ton of them and the rest is history.

3 Likes

MOOO?

4 Likes

Hey, that’s me! :smiley:

5 Likes

Resurrecting cause I figured it was time for an icon update/change.

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum new person who I’ve never seen before, hope you’ll enjoy your stay!

7 Likes

This is why I was always hesitant XD changing off that familiarity always causes a few seconds of confusion.

Not entirely set on it, we’ll see.

5 Likes

Nice :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

I am an epic meme man

2 Likes