Epic Giveaways: Will Continue Through 2020!

I am away from home, on a vacation this weekend, so I am going to be popping in and out very infrequently. Feel free to post as you see fit. I will update it when I can. :smiley:

8 Likes

Looks like superhot might be up tomorrow

7 Likes

Free Now till Dec 22 at 11:00 AM EST.

10 Likes

You are right on the ball there, thanks.

@PeteMcc, how did you manage to guess that? Or was it leaked somewhere?

9 Likes

Woke up late today and missed this one, heh. Itā€™s fine, no idea what it was like anyway.

7 Likes

Glad about the super hot i missed out on it when twitch prime gave out stuff. (When i was thinking about gettin it). It looked good and i played that online version to test it.

7 Likes

simply by living in Egypt :joy:

regional pricing:

+$10 off with the coupon they just give u without u having to do anything, and every time i use the coupon (during the sale), they give u another one. Iā€™ve used 2 so far and will use my third after the sales are over (it stays valid for 3 months or so)

there are lessons to be learned by Steam (one of which is regional pricing; how many ppl do you think are able to spend $60 on a game in these countries, percentage-wise? Thatā€™s just common sense.)

(I guess someone will accuse me of shilling for Epic quite soon here, but if Steam was to offer me the same deals, Iā€™d be gushing over them here just the same as well. Any gamer will at the very least understand how excited I am with a deal like that. I donā€™t know how many years it will take for that game to go almost 80% off otherwise, if ever)

6 Likes

It seems the image for the next dayā€™s game is a hint.

What would this one be?

8 Likes

Iā€™m thinking Torchlight or Little Inferno. Looks like a match on fire to me.

7 Likes

Firewatch?

5 Likes

I donā€™t think Firewatch is on Epic.

6 Likes

So far, all of the free games werenā€™t yet on their store, I think. The real problem is this Valve bought Firewatchā€™s developer.

6 Likes

Based on the image they showed

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Epic Vs Steam and Regional Pricing

Free Now till Dec 23 at 11:00 AM EST.

11 Likes

Ah, my guess within a guess was right.

5 Likes

Gonna try to pull a @PeteMccā€¦ Looks like Ape Out might be up tomorrow.

8 Likes

Thanks. Myself, I forgot how quickly these subjects escalate. T_T There were tons of post before mine too, I for one, apologize for clogging the main topic.

3 Likes

NBG. It happensā€¦ We all do itā€¦Itā€™s just the giveaways were getting lost in the discussion.

4 Likes

thank you :heart:.

Now then, Little Inferno is a game that I bought and played when it first came out on IOS, mostly because I loved the devs (they made World of Goo). Itā€™s not a particularly deep game, but it does have a pretty decent message, and itā€™s fun enough for a play through. It can be finished relatively quickly I do believe, so Iā€™d say itā€™s worth a try, especially for free.

4 Likes