Epic Games Freebies Thread

Double the meowski! :heart:

7 Likes

A puzzle game called Doors? Is the name in any way associated with portal?

7 Likes

Maybe it’s about the doors to the offices of two doctors. Doors: Paradox (pair-of-docs). Sorry, I just had to tell the pun. :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Today we have:

Instant Checkout - Both Games

Doki Doki Literature Club Plus! | Instant Checkout

Lost Castle | Instant Checkout

13 Likes

Rpg beat-em-up with rougelite elements…
Could be interesting.

7 Likes

Thank ye for the dual checkout link ^^

6 Likes

Today we have:

Dakar Desert Rally + Free DLC | Instant Checkout

Come on, @M00. This one has Rally + cars from SnowRunner as DLC. Sadly no Ben Stiller included.

11 Likes

oh, damn, nice

gonna have to play that on stream i guess XD

6 Likes

Hee hee. More vroom for our alien. Thanks @carvalho20ptc

6 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

Note: All 3 of next weeks games were given away before on Epic (they’re getting lazy). :sweat_smile:

• Fallout 2: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
  • Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel
  • Fallout: A Post Nuclear Role Playing Game
7 Likes

Exactly, and one of them was just offered to Amazon Prime Gaming members through a GOG key.

6 Likes

Jokes? I mean they still doing giveaways. Pretty nifty. It’s been how many years now?

Typo edit. Dratted Auto complete too fast.

6 Likes

Yeah, a sort of a teasing tongue-in-cheek sarcasm, it’s been a long time since they did a repeat. Mainly I was just letting folks know that they may discover the games are already in their account. In reality I’m super grateful for all the great giveaways they do. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thanks for keeping this up to date, @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Today we have:

Super Meat Boy Forever | Instant Checkout

13 Likes

Own the regular version on steam. Bit difficult midway through for me.

7 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Today’s game is:

Aerial_Knight’s Never Yield | Instant Checkout

12 Likes

That’s weird, it says “COMING SOON”. Maybe they are a few minutes behind in updating the site. Or maybe their logic just got confused by Leap Year Feb 29th, heh. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Nah, y’all were just half an hour early. It’s working now that it’s reached the time they normally roll over.

7 Likes