Epic Games Freebies Thread

Wonder if it’ll be the directors cut this time around.

7 Likes

Let’s hope so, and that they don’t pull an Alienware Arena Game Vault again.

6 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Holy Crap on a cracker! Did you see some of the prices for the DLC??? :exploding_head: :melting_face: :exploding_head: :melting_face:

6 Likes

That’s EA for ya :laughing:

6 Likes

OOOOh, I hope it’s gonna be the director’s cut this time.

6 Likes

No wonder the game is free now, so they can milk people out with endless DLCs, which’s the gist of this franchise.

6 Likes

Today’s game is:

DEATH STRANDING | Instant Checkout

Note: this game has already been given away in the past.

Next week:

63c80c94-fabc-4094-8bcd-de6912ee79b0

11 Likes

They must have given it out before, because it shows as already in my library (clearly I haven’t played it yet though XD).

6 Likes

They did, and it was a disaster.

7 Likes

They did it again. lmao

BRO

7 Likes

Ah yes, blame it on the intern. Classic corporate move. Thanks for the investigative reporting =)

6 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Today’s game is:

Fallout: New Vegas : Ultimate Edition | Instant Checkout

Next week:

12 Likes

5 Likes

That’s all of the old Fallout games given away on Epic, nice to have them several places.

7 Likes

:frowning: I am so bad about picking up the freebies on Epic… this is the first time I claimed in several months…

8 Likes

Hey there, welcome back! :hugs:

I hope you’re doing fine.

6 Likes

The Doctor is in the House!!! Have so missed you, your comments and smiling face… NTM The Hair!!! :rofl:

/me grins… :joy:

All seriousness, you are missed. How’s the wife? Hope you are doing well and keeping safe. No more being a stranger… :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Today’s game is:

Midnight Ghost Hunt | Instant Checkout

Next week:

11 Likes

6 Likes