Epic Games Freebies Thread

I own this game on steam actually :joy:

It’s okay, not that great. I don’t like it’s visual style too much.

6 Likes

I read you like from roguelites so I’ve thought this game was up your alley if you’re looking for new games to stream.
Since you already own it then it’s okay.

6 Likes

yeah, bought that right as it released in early access I believe. It might have improved a lot since. It’s not a bad game btw, just I didn’t like its style too much.

I’ve bought so many of these, lol, and some of them I just didn’t vibe with that much. This one it’s more the visual style etc., and also some of the gameplay elements, that I didn’t like that much.

6 Likes

i played this game as well… at first it was ok… when i came back i found theres was so much more added…
for those of u who have played it my greatest achievement in this game was killing a tree…
All trees wanna kill ya after that… worth it

5 Likes

Damn Sudowodo be wilding :rofl:

5 Likes

Mystery Game #16:

A Plague Tale: Innocence | Instant Checkout

Restocked:

12 Likes

Myrr. The Instant Checkout not a linku

7 Likes

I edited it but I think you probably have it.

7 Likes

Mystery Game #17:

Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy | Instant Checkout

Check out the gameplay above by our friend @M00

12 Likes

Yah. Got it in the previous GA. Thanks for today’s game ^^

7 Likes

Wow! Someone predicted this game on forums. Couldnt believe that. Im not a comics fan really, but from trailers this game looks like a contestant to TOP 15 games of my life. Its available on GeForce Now too, without the need to download 66GB of content.
Ahm 92% rating for a recent (2021) game is huuuuge. Gonna be the first played game this year 2024 for me.

7 Likes

Whoa! You have to update us after some playtime ^^

Ghostwire is the one I’m looking forward to playing. ^^

7 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :revolving_hearts: I didn’t miss a one because of you. :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Sail Forth | Instant Checkout

Next week:

LOVE

11 Likes

Shows as paid for me.

7 Likes

check again it is now free for me… was paid a min ago

7 Likes

Yup yup. The rollover was late today, I guess. Ty Oon and to one @carvalho20ptc who is always on the ball.

5 Likes

LOVE | Instant Checkout

12 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc !
This lookes like a C64 game.

7 Likes

Aw. The wee avatar so cutesie. ^^

Thanks @carvalho20ptc

6 Likes