Epic Games Freebies Thread

Did not know that.
I know i bought it somewhere when it came out, not sure where.

4 Likes

Mystery Games #8 are:

Fallout 1

Fallout 2

Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel

Next game was already correctly guessed, and it’s gonna be:

Encased

6 Likes

Only played the demo of Tactics, but i have played and believe i own the others on gog. Much better than Duke3d.exe.

5 Likes

Today was great! Triple treat!

And tomorrow another new one, great! (Even though I don’t even know that game but it seems alright)

5 Likes

I have 30+ friends requests from people on EPIC… I have no idea who they are :smiley:

5 Likes

Mystery Game #9 is:

Encased

5 Likes

Next one I guess has to be one of the Metro games

I am taking a stab at last light based on the colour scheme, but who knows maybe they are giving away the trilogy or something.

6 Likes

Yeah, this seems to be the correct guess, which’s, surprise, surprise, another repeat.

7 Likes

Mystery Game #10 is:

Metro: Last Light Redux

Next mystery game may be Death Stranding.

https://www.amazon.com/Death-Stranding-Q-Pid-Equation-Bridges/dp/B082TRLZWV

7 Likes

I was thinking a shooty game, as it almost looks like dogtags. But they come in pairs.

4 Likes

Ojmigosh I hope it will be Death Stranding. There is a sppof called Man Walking. Xd. Idc. fingers crossed

5 Likes

After they gave away GTA V nothing is impossible :smiley:

3 Likes

I hope it’s Death Stranding. I’ve been wanting to play it but been worried it might not be what I like, and so am hesitant to put cash on it. lol

4 Likes

Mystery Game #11 is:

DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR’S CUT

Edit: They changed it to Standard version. Ugh, and I’ve thought I only had to endure this kind of crap from AWA!

DEATH STRANDING

9 Likes

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Thanks for the holiday update @carvalho20ptc :hugs:

Edit. The site being finicky for me on tablet. Or maybe, since i can’t see it in store, they won’t let me claim it either. …

4 Likes

Yup. It is broken for me. My get click tries to send me to a login page and then it loads the home page.

4 Likes

Yeah, site is dead. It’s AWA’s Game Vault all over again. :-1:

Thankfully Epic Games doesn’t have limited copies of the game.

4 Likes

It bad but not sure what happened.

4 Likes

Yeah, the site kicked me out and won’t let me login or claim the game. Looks like we’ll have to wait.

Also, next game may be F.I.S.T. - Forget In Shadow Torch, which I’ve bought during one of Steam’s weekly sales.

5 Likes

I see bad a$$ bunneh. Already sold, lol

4 Likes