Epic Games Freebies Thread

Thanks.
BTW, the Filament link currently goes to the Saturnalia page. Should be this one I believe:
https://store.epicgames.com/p/filament-332a92

8 Likes

Thanks! :+1:

6 Likes

Can really recommend Alba next week. A cute little exploration game.

6 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Today we’ll have:

Alba - A Wildlife Adventure

Shadow Tactics

Note: this game has already been given away in the past.

Next week we’ll have:

Dark Deity

Evil Dead: The Game

12 Likes

Today we’ll have:

Dark Deity

Evil Dead: The Game

Next week we’ll have:

Star Wars: Squadrons

Note: this game has already been offered twice in the past through Amazon Prime and Humble Bundle so if you’ve missed both here’s your chance to get this game without (too many) strings attached.

8 Likes

Oooh, Squadrons.
Will collect that one.

4 Likes

Since you can only get one month of Amazon Prime for free per year, I think it’s okay if someone missed it then, as it’s not really a giveaway.

Wait, what? When did it go FREE on Humble?

4 Likes

Yeah, my bad, fixed it.

You get the game free with an Amazon Prime subscription, and the same for Humble Choice so that’s why I said it. But nah, nevermind, I’m getting old before my time.

If you count the free keys we and mostly people got from all sorts of giveaways including this very place then yes, it was free. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Today we’ll have:

Star Wars: Squadrons

Note: this game has already been offered twice in the past through Amazon Prime and Humble Bundle so if you’ve missed both here’s your chance to get this game without (too many) strings attached.

Next week we’ll have:

Fort Triumph

Note: this game has already been given away for free in a lot of places (:rofl:) offered by Humble Bundle in the past and was also free on GOG if you owned the game on Steam.

RPG In A Box

8 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc I like Fort Triumph already. No evil cackling after midnight. XD

4 Likes

4 Likes

Today we’ll have:

Fort Triumph

Note: this game has already been given away for free in a lot of places (:rofl:) offered by Humble Bundle in the past and was also free on GOG if you owned the game on Steam.

RPG In A Box

Next week we’ll have:

Saints Row IV: Re-Elected

WildCat Gun Machine

8 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc Have an early :candy:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Today we’ll have:

Saints Row IV: Re-Elected

WildCat Gun Machine

Next week we’ll have:

Let the bets begin!

11 Likes

Hoping for Death Stranding as it’s not in my Epic Store. Dunno if others can see it.

4 Likes

OOoooooh! Here we go!

Hmmmmm. I don’t even see any hints or pictures to decipher? So I can make a blind guess and say one of the Far Cry games.

4 Likes

I don’t have a clue!

4 Likes