[Epic Games 'Freebie'] Idle Champions of The Forgotten Realms + Free Pack In-Game

You can’t claim anything except the free game on the Epic store, you have to install the game and claim the pack inside the game.

In-game message of claiming the pack: https://i.imgur.com/sZ5bkgw.png

Limited-Time Offer 4/29 - 5/6: Epic Champions of Renown (Over $100 USD Value - FREE!)

LOG IN NEXT WEEK: All players who log into Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms through the Epic Games Store between Thursday 4/29/2021 at 11AM Eastern and Thursday 5/6/2021 at 11AM Eastern will receive the Epic Champions of Renown!The Epic Champions of Renown includes:
● Unlocks for the following Champions: Spurt (Slot 3), Krull (Slot 6), Black Viper (Slot 7), Hew Maan (Slot 8), and Nova V’Ger (Slot 11)
● Spurt Chests: 16 Gold Spurt Chests with 2 guaranteed Shiny equipment cards
● Krull Chests: 16 Gold Krull Chests with 2 guaranteed Shiny equipment cards
● Black Viper Chests: 16 Gold Black Viper Chests with 2 guaranteed Shiny equipment cards
● Hew Maan Chests: 16 Gold Hew Maan Chests with 2 guaranteed Shiny equipment cards
● Nova Chests: 16 Gold Nova Chests with 2 guaranteed Shiny equipment cards
● Two Familiars: Baby Spurt & Iris the Beholder

Next game will be Pine, which thankfully is not another free game given for free.

11 Likes

you have to install the game and claim the pack inside the game.

Hmmm. I think Epic is on to me. I have been getting their free games but I never downloaded their launcher.

7 Likes

I have a bunch of launchers installed in my PC including theirs, with some games I got from them for free.

It’s a bit clunky but it does its job well.

4 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

3 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Still haven’t installed.

3 Likes