yea was about to ask why @markwr didn’t just list all 3 lol

7 Likes

I’ll stick it to the epic.

Ba dum tss.

10 Likes

:laughing: Same sloth, different day pets fondly :heart:

@markwr Thanks ^^

7 Likes

Thanks, @markwr and @GeekInUndies :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

For those that didn’t / couldn’t / forgot to grab a copy of Watch Dogs 2 on the Ubisoft Forward event, heres another chance thanks to Epic Games. Enjoy!

• Hit the “View offers” button and you will see the standard version available.
6 Likes

already have a post with all the epic games, https://206.81.1.216/t/epic-free-stick-it-to-the-man/22418

@delenn13 merger cleanup?

4 Likes

Yeaaah… @delenn13 methinks it is time that Epic Games Store recieves one big huge mega-thread, like Indiegala, going forward.

8 Likes

If you think it will work.

You do realize if we do this, it will jinx the giveaways and EGS will stop the giveaways…

4 Likes

Regarding Watch Dogs 2, wasn’t this also just recently given away on Ubisoft?

4 Likes

in the ubiforward event i think i heard something about?
i didn’t check in myself, because ubisoft :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Yes, I think that was it. Wasn’t very long ago.

4 Likes

Football Manager 2020 is free on Epic, however this game can’t be claimed in Brazil.
But don’t worry: you can still grab it by doing the following:

• Go to “Account”;

• Then, on “Personal Details”, scroll down to “Country/Region” and change to United States. Save your settings and now you can claim the game. Feel free to change it back after you’re done.
    You can do this without too much trouble if you didn’t buy anything from the Epic Store. Otherwise, you’ll need to contact Epic support to do so.

BTW, thanks for the posts @markwr and @GeekInUndies :+1:
I also agree with the megathread idea!

4 Likes

u sure about that? my region is Egypt, and I claimed it without issue and without doing anything

6 Likes

Yes. Game can’t be claimed if you’re from Brazil due to “team licensing issues”.
I’ve also read a comment from someone from Portugal who also can’t claim the game.

6 Likes

When I was at their page at the first minute of the giveaway, none of the other titles were listed there. Thanks a bunch to those that saw them later - woo hoo! :sparkles::zap::sparkles:

8 Likes

from what i’ve found doing a bit of Google searching, it seems Brazil is the only country where it isn’t available; apparently it’s because of legal licensing issues particular to Brazil

it’s also worth noting that this cannot be done by any customers who have spent any amount of money on the EGS store before btw; those who have purchased something there before need to contact support to change their region

6 Likes

probably sloth trademarks :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s right. The twitter link I posted said mentioned it, and that they can’t do anything about it, unfortunately. But even so I claimed the game anyway by changing the country and region.
Speaking of which, I didn’t know about that. I never bought anything from Epic Store so this explains why I’ve managed to do so without too much trouble.

Thanks for all the info. :+1:

6 Likes