Epic Free: AER Memories of Old and Stranger Things 3: The Game

Epic AER Memories of Old and Stranger Things 3: The Game.

15 Likes

Sweet didn’t even know Stranger Things had a game. I’m currently in the middle of watching season 2.
Has anyone here played it? Is it any good?

5 Likes

There’s actually another game on mobile, loosely based on the 1st season, titled Stranger Things: The Game. It plays more like a retro game where you go into “dungeons”, find items, party members with a different ability to open up paths/clear puzzles, and so on.

I have yet to play ST3: The Game though, but I’ve always liked how it looks. The trailer announcements back then were pretty neat and Hopper looks pretty fine as always, haha. Getting back to the game itself, it seems to have an overall Very Positive rating on Steam. Some of the reviews recommend that you watch the show first, otherwise you’ll run into spoilers.

5 Likes

Oh free and no ads. Thats gonna be an install for me! Thanks
I’ll save the ST3 game until I’m done with the series

6 Likes

Yeah that one is a Zelda-like you could say. It’s pretty good actually, I played it a lot.

5 Likes

Free next week, July 02 - July 09…

10 Likes

Hue is a great little game, definitely worth playing.

4 Likes

Thanks, @markwr :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

@delenn13, @GeekInUndies I think that Conan Exiles might have been a “try your luck to win” key at Game Giveaway of the Day - not recently though. I’m very curious to see that one.

2 Likes