Endless Space Collection

I believe most of us already have this, though I’m still unsure what Endless Space “Collection” means. I already own what Steam titles “ENDLESS Space - Definitive Edition”, so maybe that is the exact same thing?

Grab Endless Space Collection for free on Steam via Games2gether! You just need to follow the instructions below!

Instructions:

1. Login or create your free Games2gether account.
  2. Go to the reward page and link your Steam account.
  3. Go back to the reward page and click the button to redeem your game.
10 Likes

One of these days I should give Endless Space a try. Dungeon of the Endless is the only Endless game I’ve played, and I still play the heck out of it. I’m hopeful that the poorly-named sequel, Endless Dungeon, is good… but it’s hard to see how they could improve on the original in my eyes.

5 Likes

Thanks @markwr :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Yes, this same.
The ENDLESS™ Space - Definitive Edition license package used to have the store name “Endless Space Collection” - which was changed in late January 2021:
from Endless Space Collection to › Endless Space® - Definitive Edition

, and then also changed three more times:
Endless Space® - Definitive EditionEndless Space™ - Definitive Edition
Endless Space™ - Definitive EditionEndless™ Space - Definitive Edition
Endless™ Space - Definitive EditionENDLESS™ Space - Definitive Edition

ending up at what we see today (store name matching the license package name).

Apart from that, all other historical license packages have been upgraded in 2017 to contain at least the contents of the ENDLESS™ Space - Definitive Edition license package.

The free promo guys didn’t change the banner etc.

6 Likes

so is ‘Endless Space’ a registered trademark, ‘Endless Space’ an unregistered trademark, ‘Endless’ an unregistered trademark, or ‘ENDLESS’ an unregistered trademark?

Something tells me the developers don’t freaking know.

5 Likes

Marketing really needed to get on a Zoom call with Legal before making titular changes.

3 Likes

With all those registered trademark position changes, you’d think my ESP (Extra Stupid Perception) should have tingled (trade"mark"). :nerd_face: :zap:

3 Likes

WOW, at my university they said ESP stands for Extra Sexy Personality. :shushing_face:

3 Likes

I should have gone to school there to witness that atmosphere. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You’d probably need a PhD.
(A Pretty huge :sunglasses:)

4 Likes