- You have to be a member for at least 7 days
- Have at least 7 badges
- You have to activate this game at your own account (so dont give it away to others, if you win it you need to befriend me (you later can unfriend me later if you want) at steam, so I can check you dont own this game and activate it) (if you do not want this its simple dont enter :D)
- Please be a nice and only enter if you want to play this someday, if you dont have any intentions to play this one give others a chance
- If you are the winner I will send you a pm, please respond within 24 hours if you dont I will pick another winner
- The winner will be chosen by a random name pick (I will ask the winner for his/her steam id in a PM)
- This giveaway will end April 15 at 20.00 CET
Note this is a Humble gift link it has a region lock it cannot be activated in CN, HK, JP, KP, KR, TW
Winner has been notified
Thanks for the giveaway, am not entering since i’m not fond of turn based stuff, thanks tho!
Thank you Yoshi! I am passing up on this, because of too many games, too little time…
You are so wonderful, we like having you around.
I would definitely be interested. Dungeon of the Endless is in my top three games, and while I recognize the Endless games are all very different from each other, I crave more out of that studio.
I never played Dungeon of the Endless. I just started to like TD games
Are the other 2 in your top 3 also TD games?
Thanks yoshi for another sweet giveaway. Not entering myself I figure i’ll get my fill of turn based goodness on the 24th with Battletech
I have that one wishlisted but I cannot make up my mind
I dont know if I would like Mechs
But from what I have read it is like XCOM 2 (I love the game, but I dont like aliens so only started playing recently so maybe I need to get over the Mech thing too)
or u could just check out the game:
This looks like the type that i spend my time the most at… but to be honest… i don’t know if my pc could handle it… I’m confused!!! A suggestion could help… should i refrain or go for it?
just check the requirements and u’ll know?
Yeah I did saw a lot of YT videos
Also did this with xcom 2 and with both games I thought meh
But XCOM 2 turns out to be one of my alltime fav games
My pc does not like to follow rules… some games run like water… sometime window 98 games barely launch
example: fallout 3 on high… farcry 3 lags af ( yet slightly older game )
far cry 3 is like 4 years “newer” than FO3
FO3 2008, FC3 2012
k, it’s simple, if u have less than 8 GB RAM and Nvidia® GeForce™ GTX 560 Ti or AMD® ATI Radeon™ HD 5870 (1 GB VRAM) then forget about it
euh y, if far cry 3 doesn’t runn well forget about this there’s no way atm
Ob not entering, I have an obscene amount of gifted awesome games, you precious Yosh
Blue Yoshi is my fav Yoshi now
i’m changing my mind… it s a turn based game after all, wht would it need the dedicated GPU
(i belive that the integrated graphics and my i5 5200u would handle it more than enough)
Count me in!!
Thats the spirit never say die!