[Ended]Switch Qubic Giveaway if you own a one of those qubic games 01/15/2024 - 01/25/2024 (US, Canada, Mexico only)

ya was fun at first then i got paired with ppl with way higher levels… it was pretty one sided n unfortunate theirs no rank management… i beat astro miner… then tried good night knight… was pretty funny…
be careful tho mana spark is pretty tough… live by the bow die by the bow…

4 Likes
4 Likes

Well said and it’s true. I gonna need a tutorial for how to shot not just straight but diagonally :rofl:

Thanks for posting Amaze today :heart:

3 Likes

Amaze is okay really.

• It’s not very difficult therefore didn’t hold my interest.

• The only customization is to change the ball graphic to a prettier visual.

• There is a timed mode - didn’t try it. Don’t like timed puzzles.

• If the mechanic involved not overwriting the filled in line, then that would be more fun

• Likely not a bad way to occupy smol children.

Mana Spark is rough! The enemies aren’t the movie kind that surround you, but attack 1 at a time. Man the mobs dislike humans and they’re fast too! Need to practice and get good.

4 Likes

im loving these danacscott exclusive reviews…

4 Likes
2 Likes

Been exhausted squirrel, likely from playing chase with @Fraggles yesterday. XD.

Thanks for the new game @xxoonxx1 Gotta try em out.

Also also, curious about the 25th. I’d love Epistory or Bridge Constructor. Blade of Darkness ‘would be kewl too’. :wink:

2 Likes

Sausage Wars.

Press L to smack, I guess. Didn’t capture my attention. @xxoonxx1 or @delenn13 might know more?

Rekt.

Yup. That it was what I was good at doing :rofl:. Think it using the same controls as Monster Truck Arena, which I started to get the hang of, sorta :sweat_smile:

I love it though coz :truck: :star_struck: The best part is crashing into the barriers and giggling my head off. ^^

2 Likes
2 Likes

Wow, Geekie. Man, @SeekerSupreme would love this.

1 Like
2 Likes

ya didnt look appetizing…
i been too busy playing pokemon with guns to try these out…

me too… if we talking hopes
one strike would do it for me…

and
super hero fight club…

that character literally looks like chun li
honorable mentions…
dex… its like deus ex machina but 2d metroidvania-ish with a choices matter story…

doorkickers… team base strategy swat game with an overhead perspective…

2 Likes

Agree. I put One Strike on the WL. I love the idea. Those other do look good too.

Really been enjoying testing out the games so far. Never had a lot of practice with driving, so that’s why Rekt was so short.

@Fraggles now would probably read over the game in 1 day. :joy:

2 Likes

Doesn’t really look like a racing game, not that I’m actually all that good at racing games either, I just enjoy driving. Getting a wheel and paddles for my computer was cheaper and easier than getting a license and a real car.

3 Likes

Mystical Mixing

• Cute foxes, orange and red.

• Pour your potions with A and mix with :joystick: Simple

• Put your Mixies (foxes, etc) on the map with A. They start clearing away grass, bushes and open treasure boxes.

• Kids may enjoy this one a lot as it’s colourful and low stress.

• Prefer Astro Miner to chill out to, even though I :heart: foxes.

Bestest Fox

2 Likes
2 Likes

wulp there u go… thats the last of em…

3 Likes

Blink blink. No WL for us Oon, but hey, there were gems in here. Cheers for the daily updates!

3 Likes