I got a snowboarding rabbit.

I’m good.

5 Likes

Got the owl today, got the bunny already. Much yay! Thanks @markwr ^^

4 Likes

4 Likes

I got @Danacscott today. :wink:

6 Likes

Sad to see Resident Evil Village win GOTY. Valheim easily deserved that win but no one ever votes for indie titles, they only want AAA GOTY winners.

8 Likes

I completely respect your opinion, but I’m a bit puzzled at how a game could even be nominated before going 1.0

6 Likes

There is a fanatical following for that RE game. Nothing was going to win when it popped up as one of the entries. People cannot separate biases, after all.

5 Likes

I would argue that there are plenty of AAA games that don’t deserve being 1.0, like New World for example and it was nominated. While Valheim is EA, I think it released as a full playable game with hundreds of hours of content and minimal bugs. It isn’t your typical EA game imo.

5 Likes

I voted for Valheim.

5 Likes

I started with these and all it’s done is add to them…NO NEW ONES AT ALL>>> :exploding_head: Happens every year.

5 Likes

It’s so frustrating! It’s like they do it on purpose. :sob:

EDIT

lol

Apparently I’ve posted too much in this thread and forum is like, “Shut the F up”. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Thankfully I’ve already reached a good level to my Steam Awards badge, and I agree they’re a pain to get. It’s like Steam forces you to collect and craft all the badges you can to get it.

Summary

You can use SteamLvlUp to recycle the items you don’t want and convert it to points, which you can use to buy cards. They’re selling the Steam Awards cards there.

4 Likes

100% agreed as well

5 Likes

My sister had like 8 million event cards from buying games and I was like “Yo, biotch, you gonna use those?” -insert dave chappelle meme here- and she was like “No, now get out of my face.”

Long story short. I got a thousand cards and craft the badge at least 2 more times. xD

5 Likes

As for the votes, I just voted games I had some knowledge of, or had seen gameplays. Also wish Indie titles got more love - many are aweseome.

One I saw lately is called The Shore - a horror, Chtulu themed game. It’s spectacularly pretty.

7 Likes

4 Likes

lol… Yeah, but I think monster designs are pretty too. The coastline though… phew…!

3 Likes
4 Likes

That really caught my, very interesting, and I hope they make it a permanent category for future years.

2 Likes