[ENDED][Steam Sale] Steam Autumn Sale 2022 (November 22nd ~ 29th)

Not much of a big sale but a good preparation for the Winter Sale next month.

Feel free to post your recommendations and chat below about it.

I’m posting this early because I’ll have to go outside and solve some things so here’s a timer while you wait for the sale to begin.

Steam Sale Dates · When is the Next Steam Sale? · Countdown and History · SteamDB

Also don’t forget to nominate your favorite games!

And a friendly reminder that Steam always has a sale.

9 Likes

Here’s hoping the Steam Deck goes on sale. Really thinking about it. Has anyone else gotten it yet?

5 Likes

It’s not available in my country so I’ll keep ignoring it.

3 Likes

Well, we haven’t had a vacation in over 3 years but have still been automatically stowing money away so we got a stash of money to spend if need be. He bought one of those electric assist bikes for his part. He got it on sale for 700.00 off…

4 Likes

Don’tcha mean the steam summer sale? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
That’s what the header of the steam email said.

Not planning to buy anything yet, got them ol’ games to play trough.

4 Likes

I have it! It is really great and I would 100% recommend it. I am fortunate enough to have a really nice gaming setup, but a lot of my ‘lighter’ games just feel so much better to play on a Switch-like system as opposed to on my rig. It has gotten me to get through lots of backlog both for this reason and the fact that it is portable. If you have any questions about it, I am happy to answer them!

3 Likes

Oh, you mean this.

4 Likes

The nominations were pretty tough for me this year. I only played 2 new games on steam, one of which I didn’t like. Most of my votes were for games released in previous years on PlayStation. The Steam Awards :: DEEDS's Nominations

2 Likes

Well, here’s mine.

And I got two new games:

6 Likes

Looking through the nominations it would seem I do not own a single game released in 2022.

5 Likes

Steam Deck not available for me either FYI. Would love it though. Hand held gaming is v. nice.

Not checked ou the sale yet. So much else on my mind.

3 Likes

Same discounts for the same games as any other sale.

6 Likes

I believe that’s more accurate.

Here are my nominations. Several are just “eh, that will work”

4 Likes

Yep. This reminded me of the following post I’ve seen on Reddit:

First, if there is a known major sale that’s date has been leaked, it’ll be listed on https://steamdb.info/sales/history/
And per that link the Autumn Sale is set to run 22 November 2022 — 29 November 2022

Secondly, I know what you are asking, but I feel compelled to share this answer: THERE IS ALWAYS A SALE.

Note: All Times are PST/PDT
Daily Deals. - Start every day at 10AM . The item put on sale usually is on sale for 48 hours.
Weeklong Deals. - Starts Monday at 10AM , usually goes through Friday at 10AM.
Midweek Madness. - Starts Tuesdays at 10AM ending Thursday at 10AM.
Weekend Deals. - Starts Thursday at 10AM , usually goes through Monday 10 AM.
Free Weekends. - Deal times are same as Weekend Deals, the game you can play for free usually stops being free Sunday afternoon even though the deal is usually good through Monday at 10AM.
Publisher week/weekends. - Dates/days vary and aren’t known ahead of time.
Anniversary Sales. - Dates/days vary and aren’t known ahead of time.
Event Sales (Quakecon, May the 4th/StarWars, Anime weekend, shoot-em up sale, Golden Week, others I can’t remember that they do randomly throughout the year). - Dates/days vary and aren’t known ahead of time.
Other OTHER Event Sales (The past year they’ve had VR Fest, Going Rogue, Racing Fest SIMFest, etc… It’s getting harder to keep tabs on all the events Steam graces us with throughout the year!)

Then there are the major sales, exact dates aren’t known/100% certain until the information leaks 1-2 weeks before they start…if they leak at all. They will all start at 10AM on whatever day:
Spring Sale (This is now replacing the Lunar Sale, Late Jan/Early Feb?)
Lunar Sale (Late January/Early February?)
Summer Sale (Starts mid/late June)
Winter Sale (Starts mid/late December)
Halloween Sale (Around Halloween every year)
Autumn Sale (Around US Thanksgiving weekend)

AND THEN ON TOP OF ALL THAT: Publisher/developers can put their game(s) on sale whenever they damn well feel like. Released new DLC? Make the entire franchise on sale! It’s the 12th of the month? 12% off all our games! etc and so forth. - These can vary on both date/time as a publisher can choose to end a sale at midnight if they felt like doing so.

So, summary: THERE IS ALWAYS A SALE!

Side notes:
There are also lots of other retailers like Humble, Fanatical, etc that have their own set of sales which include games you can activate on Steam!
Use sites like isthereanydeal.com to see price history and lowest prices across multiple stores on games you want!
Also don’t forget to add games to your Steam Wishlist so you get notified when they are on sale!

4 Likes

Unfortunately can’t buy anything this time around, but hopefully for the next sale!

Also, I saw the Jedi Fallen Order game is $5 and I have to say it’s worth more than that. If you’ve been on the fence about it, it’s a steal for $5. Also, Bastion is $2 and it’s a great game. There’s also Barotrauma for $7 and Project Zomboid. I’d also suggest Ni no Kuni (1st game), it’s only $10. Oh, and Loop Hero for $4!

5 Likes

Sloth awards

3 Likes

Yea, I got some questions…

Should I get the middle one? Is the high end one overkill? Did you get the docking station? I was thinking about hooking it to my TV. Have you done that? If you did, is it hard to switch between different TVs?

I am sure I will have more questions as I think about this…Thanks… :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Have nominated all the games i played that released this year.

Still miffed that a game can only be nominated for one category.

2 Likes

Also really considdering to buy one, only thing kinda holding me back is the price tag on it (679€). And would love to have that docking station as well witch would add another 99€.

5 Likes

I’ve got about $15 in spare munnies.

Any recommendations guys?

3 Likes