[ENDED] Steam Autumn Sale 2021 (November 24th - December 1st)

I haven’t bought anything yet. I haven’t seen anything that catches my eye even though Steam keeps sending me those emails with my WL sales…

7 Likes

I think I am going to lay low on buying for a while. I am ashamed to say that I have way too many games backlogged, including some gifted games that I really need to go through…

9 Likes

Actually, that’s not true. I have found one thing…The DLC for Wingspan in TTS. But I didn’t get it in my emails.

This DLC includes the European Expansion. I don’t have that YET!

6 Likes

A fun way to play D&D 5e on your own time. It may not be all the 5e content you hoped for, and the developers may have strangely interpreted a rule here or there, but overall a fantastic experience.

6 Likes

Welcome to the club. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Well don’t forget to buy all the dlc for the games you plan to play on your backlog.
devil

8 Likes

You little devil, you :japanese_goblin: :man_supervillain: :japanese_ogre:

7 Likes

I want The Evil Within Bundle. That includes the Dlc. I have the 2nd game already coz, my old trader friends. Seems people kinda sick of trading tbh. Idk.

I will not fall back into the wonderland of D&D @BlivetWidget. I’m suckered into Pokemon Go. Heh.

10 Likes

I have played few 2021 games, and some of them are only on itch.io. However still fun to make list.
Welcome to Steam

7 Likes

I definitely will buy DLCs for games I play, either I have tried and will know that I want the DLCs or I have played through and want some more, but I stopped paying willy nilly for DLCs for games that I haven’t even touched like I used to do. Now I am just spending the cash on Pokemon cards… Our friend Pylinaer recently got me back into collecting again.

7 Likes

This is the sequel to a game that I bought a few people this summer. I know @markwr loved it. The new one is on sale (Not a big discount)and I am going to wait for later but put it on your WL, if interested.

5 Likes

here is my list

6 Likes

Precisely 0 purchases made during this sale.

7 Likes

A few games I want are on sale, but the only ones with juicy enough discounts are games that are cheap to begin with and which aren’t a high priority for me. $1-2 games are tempting, but this has been a bad month for me, so I’ll have to wait for another time.

And the games that I’ve been looking forward to being on sale just aren’t at a reasonable price yet. Looking at you, Dark Souls Remastered D:<

So, no buys from me this time either.

Edit: A fren threw some money at me, I bought Pilot Brothers 1+2:

The third game is also on Steam, but is apparently a crappy and incomplete port, so I skipped it. I played the first game a lot as a kid, should be fun to revisit it.

5 Likes

Thanks, @eishiya :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I know all about bad months. We had to fork out $1200 CA for snow tires with rims this month…

6 Likes

Gaming winter tires with RGB rims?

8 Likes

Those would be covered in mud, sand and salt within 2 hours here. But they sure R purty. :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Well, my survey money came in and I got to go shopping a bit.

I got…

Because I like those “Claymation” games

Thanks to @eishiya I got those 2 Pilot games :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

And I got the DLC Wingspan from TableTop Simulator 'cause it had the European Expansion.

Then I went shopping for a few Christmas gifts for people and of course, Steam refuses to let me buy them. This happens each year and it’s so annoying. I guess my money isn’t good enough for Gabe. :cry:

7 Likes

That’s a good haul but for adventures games I prefer those from Sam and Max since I’m a huge fan of this duo.

I also tried to gift a friend on Steam however I couldn’t due to Steam’s BS rules about pricing.

Are you living in the same region? If the price difference is higher than 10% then a game can’t be gifted.

5 Likes

I feel you on the gifting. I wish steam would just let me pay the difference because I really don’t care if it costs more with exchange rates.

6 Likes