[ENDED][PSA] (Switch) No Gravity Games Birthday Party Celebration

You need to have any game from No Gravity Games to start gathering games for free in this giveaway.

Don’t have any? Click on the link below to sign to the newsletter

Sign up to the Newsletter to receive free copy of Pirates: All Aboard for Nintendo Switch

And you will get a Chain of freebies on Monday, July 11th, 2022 at 00:00 Pacific Time,

No Gravity Games will kick off its 3rd Anniversary by doing an event-themed “Birthday Party”. a huge Giveaway where people from the America Region will be able to obtain up to 5 games for Nintendo Switch from their portfolio for free as a part of the celebration!

No Gravity Games Birthday Party

You’ll need to be careful though. If you forget to redeem any of the corresponding free titles, you won’t be eligible for the rest.

The next titles in the lineup will become available free for users who have the previous ones added to their accounts!

• Follow FGF Calendars to know the time and get updated on this Event
  • FGF Calendar

No Gravity is celebrating their 3rd birthday by giving away 5 games for the Nintendo Switch.
The giveaway will be taking place throughout American Region (You can change this quickly in your Nintendo settings).
To participate in this giveaway, you have to own at least 1 of their games.
You can accomplish this via by buying a game that’s on sale (they conveniently made a list for that) or by registering to their newsletter, which gives you a free pirate-themed game of theirs.
No Gravity Games Birthday Party Sale - No Gravity Games
No Gravity Games Newsletter Giveaway (I hope this works for yall to get the pirate game, it was in a mail they sent me)
https://nogravitygames.com/ (At the bottom is the place you would normally reister for their newsletter)

Make sure to grab every single one of their 5 games, because if you forget to redeem one of the free titles, you won’t be eligible for the rest.

They also made a Youtube video to explain their giveaway: NO GRAVITY GAMES BIRTHDAY PARTY CELEBRATION! - YouTube

Upcoming free games:

07/11/2022 - Nova-111 (https://www.nintendo.com/store/products/nova-111-switch/)

07/12/2022 - Destropolis (https://www.nintendo.com/store/products/destropolis-switch/)

07/13/2022 - Mystery Game #1

07/14/2022 - Mystery Game #2

07/15/2022 - Final Mystery Game
9 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

I assume I’d also have to plan to buy a Nintendo Switch someday. :shushing_face:

6 Likes

ooOOOooh. That’s nice. I have a switch. I recall No Gravity Games did something similar before.

6 Likes

yup, so I don’t think this work for someone who doesn’t own a Switch already.

6 Likes

Oo another one
Yer I played some of their games last giveaway they okie good for a few mins was one where u shoot blocks and one with spaghetti monster and that

5 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Claimed the first one today

5 Likes

Giveaways started today. I updated the OP with more info about it.

6 Likes

Got Nova-111. Whew. I almost forgot about this and missed it.

5 Likes

Today is Destropolis.

4 Likes

Today is the following:

4 Likes

Today we have:

4 Likes

Thanks! 2 hours left!

4 Likes

Last game:

4 Likes