[ENDED][PSA] [Switch] 12 Free Games from December 5-16 - No Gravity Games

It’s that time again. @GDBringer @dogetail, come in!

Link: 12 Games of Christmas Giveaway - No Gravity Games

Prior work required: You need to own any game from No Gravity Games in your Switch library to start gathering games for free in this giveaway. Also, you’ll need to be careful. If you forget to redeem any of the free titles, you won’t be eligible for the rest. New game every 24 hour.

Don’t have any of their games? Sign up to the Newsletter to receive free copy of Pirates: All Aboard for Nintendo Switch:

And you will get a Chain of freebies to claim every 24 hours starting at Monday, December 5 2022 at 00:00 Pacific Time.

Note 1: you do not need to be in America, you just need a Nintendo America account which you can create anywhere or switch your main account to the region. Make a new Nintendo account and set the region to North America during the setup and link that to a new user on your Switch.

Note 2: The next titles in the lineup will become available free for users who have the previous ones added to their accounts!

• Follow FGF Calendar to know the time and get updated on this Event (through google calendar or the sidebar on new/mobile).

Text used from u/ColinLab from previous event, thanks!

Edit: added event timer to this post for the start time in your timezone.

7 Likes

Woohoo!

scrooge

Tis the season for Christmas Scrooge. :rofl:

5 Likes

It’s foolish to hope, but I’ll still hope they drop Oxenfree. xD

4 Likes

You want it on the switch in particular? It’s been in plenty of bundles and discounted down under 1€ several times, so if you wanted it on PC it shouldn’t be too hard to accomplish.

4 Likes

whoever rly wanted oxenfree probably already has it on Epic games given it was given there for free twice already, I think. At least once in any case.

6 Likes

@GDBringer I knew you’d love it. :grin:

5 Likes

Yea, it seems like the perfect game on Switch. I own it on PC a few times over, but being able to play comfy in my bed would be awesome. haha

5 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

It has begun!

3 Likes

I got Exorder and Gravitar previously at some point. So I’ll keep checking daily to get in the habit and not miss the next set of games.

3 Likes

Today’s game is:

2 Likes

Today’s game is:

4 Likes

Today’s game is:

3 Likes

Today’s game is:

3 Likes

Today’s game is:

3 Likes

Today’s game is:

3 Likes

Thanks for the reminders, @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

I’ve being following each day have most of them so far already from previous but the tank cat one was new ^^

3 Likes

@dogetail Good to know! I’ve thought you were busy or something. :grin:

Today’s game is:

4 Likes

Today’s game is:

3 Likes