[ENDED][PSA] Intel Master of Game Giveaways (USA Only)

Also, I opened up Fall Guys through the application and it hasn’t counted any time. Do I actually have to actively be playing the game and not just be in the main menu? If so, that sucks haha.

2 Likes

No, you can leave the game idly and it’ll still count to your hours played. I did it with Among Us.

Also, Intel’s app is kinda buggy, so you have to open and close it to see your progress.

3 Likes

That makes sense. I am also offline on both Steam and Discord, but I doubt that has anything to do with it. I’ll just open and close like you said.

2 Likes

Still cannot get this app to work unfortunately tried several times and uninstall and reinstall just doesn’t work at all. :man_shrugging:
A lot of effort for free games eeh

2 Likes

You can also just start the game from Steam or Epic and it counts. Thats all I have done and getting my points.

3 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Looks like the party’s over for non-US residents.

Intel flags non-US accounts so you don’t get anything.

They didn’t do so right from the start (only once they noticed how many people were doing this), which is why some folks got level 1 or even level 2 keys, but by now you’re screwed.
They’ll still happily let you rack up time in the app of course and hand you useless master keys.

From - [FREE] [STEAM / INTEL] Intel Master of Game - Page 5

Well, it was good until it lasted. :man_shrugging:
All I wanted were NFS: Heat and the Star Wars game. Looks like I’ll have to wait a bit longer for them, much longer…

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1222680/Need_for_Speed_Heat/

And to add insult to injury, there’s this:

I’ve unistalled the Overwolf and Intel crap from my PC, because I don’t want to waste any more time with this BS from Intel. :-1:
Sorry for begging but I’d be very grateful if someone could spare a key from the event for at least one of the games above, specially NFS Heat since I was so close to redeem it before they blocked my country, rendering the master code useless since I can’t redeem any game without saying that “it has no keys”.
If you can’t or don’t wanna do it I’ll understand.

4 Likes