[ENDED] Mafia: Definitive Edition 75% (9.98€) on Humble Bundle

Probably a price error, as it’s still 29.99€ on the new Steam sale right now. So I say grab it before it’s gone!!!

Mafia Trilogy is 14.99€:

6 Likes

Spooky good price. Also feeling like this might be a mistake ,lol .

5 Likes

Borderlands 3: Ultimate Edition is also 80% on Humble, while 57% on Steam, so maybe another price error:

4 Likes

thing is tho, if it’s a pricing error they might not honor it
but then again it might also not be a “mistake” since i think those 2 are epic store titles too :thinking:
so could be it’s a deliberate move from 2k
we’ll see what happens :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I bought Mafia: Definitive Edition and redeemed on Steam, so they honor it.

Also, both games on the redeem key phase give you the choice of a Steam or Epic key, so no they’re not Epic Store titles only.

5 Likes

didn’t mean epic store only, but that because it’s on epic store too maybe they aren’t honoring steam pricing on purpose

4 Likes

14,99€ for the whole trilogy? It is a steal really.
Several times I was about to buy the Trilogy for 35€ but they are still not on GeForce Now so I cant play now. But if I wouldnt pick the whole trilogy (Mafia DE, Mafia II (classic), Mafia II DE, Mafia III DE) for 15€, I would regret it like I did when I didnt purchase AC Odyssey (for 14,99€) and AC Origins (for 4,99€).

Enjoyed the classic Mafia 1 like 16 or 17 years ago. It was such a great game back then and I believe the Definitive Edition is even more better with that graphics.

5 Likes

I guess being on Epic has nothing to do with it, tbh. Publishers set the prices that want the games to be sold at and, when on sale, what is the % of the discount.

If this is not an error, then maybe Humble and 2K agreed on a deal to sell the game at 75% on their store.
I also checked on other stores and the discount varies between 25% and 35%.

Yesterday, GOG had The Outer World for 75% too, and that was a mistake. Now the game is at 50%.

Anyway, whether is a mistake or not, I think this is a great price for the game, so I bought before it could be price corrected.

4 Likes

Thanks @spinoute :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Yep, it was a price error. Now the game is only 25% off, and the trilogy pack is 34%.

Borderlands 3 Ultimate is 50%.

4 Likes

did they revoke your key or extra charge you/send some notification to you, or did they/have kept honoring the transaction?

5 Likes

Nothing. The game is still in my account, no notification from Humble and they couldn’t charge me more because I paid with a card with the exact amount of money needed.

6 Likes

I feel like retroactively charging someone more or trying to revoke a key would be new low even for HB.

5 Likes

That would be rather illegal, credit card fraud, their system shouldn’t even have the ability to do so. They stipulated the conditions for the sale he only accepted them and they processed the sale, there’s nothing they can do after the fact.

Advertising leaflets usually comes with a clause protecting the seller from honouring a misprint so someone can’t show up demanding to get a TV for $5 because someone forgot to add the requisite number of 9s at the end of it. But this doesn’t work when you’re actually taking the TV up through the till, which scans it at $5 and the cashier just processes the sale.

6 Likes

A litttle bad news. According to what I heard, HB always do key revocation when there is a pricing mistake. This would actually be a new beginning to them if they don’t revoke it.

I’m curious to see what their response will be this time :thinking:

3 Likes

ye that’s what i’ve heard in the past too, hence why i was so curious

but i know other places have honored such before, even Steam

3 Likes

Is that even legal? I mean, the price being wrong is their doing. I’m just a customer who paid for a product that they were selling. They gotta take responsability for their mistakes.

Here in Portugal, if one goes to a store and sees a tv for 100€, when it was supposed to be 1000€, they gotta honor the 100€ price tag.

2 Likes

Not if they corrected the mistake and provide you a full refund. At least from my knowledge.

2 Likes