[ENDED][Giveaway] Stellaris (GOG Key)

And here’s another giveaway, with a key I got from a certain Hit Squad…

Anyway, here are the rules:

• To enter, I want you to do the following, which I quote from another giveaway on Reddit:

This time round I want you to imagine you’re on your way to Mars as a colonist. You can upload one game to ship’s computer to play on this very long journey. Which one?

I don’t need the why just the name of the game, but if you do decide you really, really, really need to give the why, please keep it short.

https://www.gog.com/game/stellaris

11 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

4 Likes

Not entering, but UT2004 - because it’s the right answer.

7 Likes

Also not entering but original X-com so that we’re well prepared for what we may face on Mars.

8 Likes

Also not entering, it might give me enough time to get good at Crusader Kings.

7 Likes

Not entering but here’s the answer any true chrono user will give There’s poop in my soup. I’m out! (drops mic)

7 Likes

BioShock Infinite

6 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway. I already have stellaris on steam. 300+ hours I think. No DLCs yet. But I wanted to answer the fun question! It’s very difficult to pick a single player game with replayability or can make mods for.

While I would love to pick a strategy game, I would actually choose Skyrim!

I wish there was a strategy game with a creation kit.

4 Likes

How about Warcraft 3? Possibly the most modded strategy game in existence. Starcraft brood war isn’t far behind. While Starcraft 2 has more potential, nothing really great has sprung from it. Probably because of the tighter grip Blizzard put on it and it’s online requirements.

8 Likes

Sorry, I’m late, heh.

Since only @markwr entered for the giveaway, I’ll give them the key. Congratulations! :grin:

5 Likes

I had never played Warcraft 3 sadly. I played Warcraft 2 on playstation. After that I think I played Age of Empires and Civilization games.

I got to add that to my bucket list of retro games to play. :laughing:

And congrats @markwr !

3 Likes

Yes, we all know @dusty will upload “Poop in My Soup” and play it till he dies…

Thanks @carvalho20ptc for the giveaway :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

7 Likes

@carvalho20ptc - Thanks :dizzy:
Sorry to be late responding, I’ve been away. The key worked, thank you! :nerd_face:

3 Likes