[ENDED][Giveaway] Stellaris (GOG Key)

And here’s another giveaway, with a key I got from a certain Hit Squad…

Anyway, here are the rules:

• To enter, I want you to do the following, which I quote from another giveaway on Reddit:

This time round I want you to imagine you’re on your way to Mars as a colonist. You can upload one game to ship’s computer to play on this very long journey. Which one?

I don’t need the why just the name of the game, but if you do decide you really, really, really need to give the why, please keep it short.

11 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

4 Likes

Not entering, but UT2004 - because it’s the right answer.

7 Likes

Also not entering but original X-com so that we’re well prepared for what we may face on Mars.

8 Likes

Also not entering, it might give me enough time to get good at Crusader Kings.

7 Likes

Not entering but here’s the answer any true chrono user will give There’s poop in my soup. I’m out! (drops mic)

7 Likes

BioShock Infinite

6 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway. I already have stellaris on steam. 300+ hours I think. No DLCs yet. But I wanted to answer the fun question! It’s very difficult to pick a single player game with replayability or can make mods for.

While I would love to pick a strategy game, I would actually choose Skyrim!

I wish there was a strategy game with a creation kit.

4 Likes

How about Warcraft 3? Possibly the most modded strategy game in existence. Starcraft brood war isn’t far behind. While Starcraft 2 has more potential, nothing really great has sprung from it. Probably because of the tighter grip Blizzard put on it and it’s online requirements.

8 Likes

Sorry, I’m late, heh.

Since only @markwr entered for the giveaway, I’ll give them the key. Congratulations! :grin:

5 Likes

I had never played Warcraft 3 sadly. I played Warcraft 2 on playstation. After that I think I played Age of Empires and Civilization games.

I got to add that to my bucket list of retro games to play. :laughing:

And congrats @markwr !

3 Likes

Yes, we all know @dusty will upload “Poop in My Soup” and play it till he dies…

Thanks @carvalho20ptc for the giveaway :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

7 Likes

@carvalho20ptc - Thanks :dizzy:
Sorry to be late responding, I’ve been away. The key worked, thank you! :nerd_face:

3 Likes