ENDED - (Giveaway) 911 Operator

Thanks for the laughs all :grin:

Iā€™ll be closing entry in a couple of hours.

1 Like

Whoops, forgot to end this, sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

There are a lot of new accounts in this thread. Iā€™m hoping that these are new people to welcome into the community and not someone creating multiple accounts to improve their chances. If youā€™re a new person, welcome! I hope you stick around!

1 ShahinNT
2 FornnhecaCunha
3 Birinights
4 Fraggles
5 Halcypher
6 SSepiroth
7 icaio
8 noideas
9 PCSOly
10 Mikurden
11 Gooseyberry
12 GleeFrog
13 HappyCabbage
14 harith
15 QUNIX
16 TheDragonKid
17 Louner
18 tlbnyny
19 kylehayman361

In future giveaways I will not be allowing accounts created after the date that the giveaway is posted. Good luck!

@discobot roll 1d19

6 Likes

:game_die: 16

1 Like

Congratulations to @TheDragonKid!

Please contact me to collect the key :slight_smile:

2 Likes

so close! thanks for the opportunity anyways it was fun reading the others :smile:

Thanks again for this giveaway @chraffx ! Congrats to @TheDragonKid !

I also had no idea discobot and rolling dice was a thing. Learned something new. Also, very observant on the join dates. Now I too learned that contests should require a join date that takes place before the contest start date. In any case, awesome contest!

Donā€™t normally enter these giveaways, but this game was one that had been on my radar for a while so I went for it, and had a lot of fun reading the other entries and clicking back to see if Iā€™d won. Well done winner and thanks to @chraffx for the entertainment :slight_smile: Top notch giveaway!

Iā€™ve a handful of VR specific keys for frankly not very good games. Will pay it forward and offer them up just for the fun once I get chance to sort stuff out and work out what Iā€™ve got to offer.

In other news, I like this site and community. Lurker more than a poster, but its a welcome oasis in the mire of sh!te thats going on in the world :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Always nice to hear of a cabbage thatā€™s happy :slight_smile:

1 Like

@TheDragonKid hasnā€™t responded yet. If they donā€™t respond by tomorrow Iā€™ll re-roll it.

k then, hey psst, @discobot, just roll 14, k?

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

@discobot do you follow Issac Asimovā€™s rules of robotics?

1 Like

Never mind that, you should be asking the important questions!

@discobot do you take bribes in the form of chrono coins? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I hope not, I havenā€™t got many :ā€™(

1 Like

Iā€™ve given TheDragonKid ample time to respond, but they have not done so. As such, I am re-rolling the result. Everyone has the same number as before, but if it rolls TheDragonKidā€™s number again Iā€™ll reroll it until we get a new winner.

@discobot roll 1d19

:game_die: 7

Congratulations @icaio! Please contact me to collect the key :slight_smile:

2 Likes

lolā€¦ grazie, @chraffx, now i feel quite lucky :smiley:

3 Likes

Hey there,

And definitely not a new account here =)

Think Iā€™ve been on Chrono for over a year nowā€¦not sure how I can check? I know for sure my first purchase was 9 months ago with Dropsy =)

But I am a frequent and unabashed lurker, guilty of that for sure!

Do appreciate the welcome, and the attempt at keeping cheaters at bay - they arenā€™t good for any community and personally, ā€œWhatever it takesā€.

Is it possible to have more than one community account? And can only one community acct be tied to one ā€œregularā€ account? Because the regular accts would be a good way to check also.

Am curious though where you found my date of creation, or how you figured out I was a ā€œnewā€ accountā€¦or if you just meant that you hadnā€™t seen me?

Sorry to drone on, jus wanna make sure I am not associated with Site Scum.

Gratsi again though for the giveaway!

Click on the name of a user and the little box that comes up tells up when their last post was and when they joined the community. Do be aware that community accounts are separate from Chrono accounts so you may have had a Chrono account for months and made many purchases but never joined the community so the join date could be very recent.