[ENDED] Get GRID 2 for FREE now on the Humble Store for 72 hours! (Or While supplies last.)

It also comes with 2 DLCs: Spa-Francorchamps Track Pack and Bathurst Track Pack.
Redeem your Grid 2 key before it expires on March 21 at 10 a.m. Pacific time.

26 Likes

ty sir

6 Likes

Yes, more free stuff. :star_struck::metal:

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. And I got 2 DLC’s with it.

3 Likes

Yes, thank you. It also comes with 2 DLCs: Spa-Francorchamps Track Pack and Bathurst Track Pack.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Thank you :wink:

3 Likes

Humble is down just now, will try later thanks.

3 Likes

If I were you, I wouldn’t wait too long…

…Beware the Ides of March.

3 Likes

it works, grabbed one for the kids, cheers @TR3NT

4 Likes

Apparently the Demolition Derby Pack DLC is free if you own the base game so claim that too:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/221169/GRID_2__Demolition_Derby_Pack/

Time to go blacklist more steamgifts users for exploiting another giveaway to boost their CV…

5 Likes

Apparently I already have 7 achievements for Grid 2. lulz.

2 Likes

Grr it wont let me claim it, tried like twice and all i get is an eternally loading page xP

Edit: worked finally hahha

2 Likes

Another free game i will probably never play … :smiley:

4 Likes

I started playing it last night. Typical Codemasters nonsense was involved:

The game immediately threw me into a race before giving any options menu to adjust graphics and controls. Keeps telling me how bad i am for being nearly lapped on a track i’ve never seen before in a car i’ve never driven in a game i’m playing for the first time. Finish last place (far away from second to last) but somehow someone with a lot of money and no brain wants to sponsor my racing career? More non-skippable cutscenes before being thrown on practice track where i’m told to drift… um no thanks. Game is still telling me how bad i am even though it’s just a practice session. More non-skippable cutscenes. Finally i’m at a point where i have some control over what’s happening. Enter first race (the only one you can enter), no opportunity to do practice laps on a course i’ve never seen before and game expects me to finish top 3. Again i finish well behind the pack in last place and again the game tells me how bad i am.

I really don’t like Codemasters.

3 Likes

bump

1 Like