[ENDED] [Free Steam Key] Fury Unleashed

>>>Get it here!<<<

Login and claim it fast before the bots do! May not be available to all countries (However I logged from mine and it worked).

If you didn’t manage to get one, you can wait until tomorrow to try again ( Mar 30 @ 2pm PT / Time not confirmed).

14 Likes

Seems like it might be a fun game, but I don’t have an account and it already says no keys remaining. Oh well. Thanks anyway, @carvalho20ptc ! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

You can try tomorrow too…

5 Likes

@YQMaoski @delenn13 You’re welcome.
You need an account to login and get the key, otherwise it’ll say that there are no keys available. At least that’s what I did.
Thankfully I had an account which I made to get a booster pack to Warframe.

4 Likes

I’ll try again tomorrow, but registration was easy.

4 Likes

The giveaway expired today but tomorrow there’ll be another chance for you to get a key, so stay tuned.

All keys claimed for March 29!

For a limited time only, get a Steam game key for this combo-drive roguelite!

On March 29th and 30th, we’ll be adding a limited set of Steam game keys for Fury Unleashed each day.

6 Likes

thanks man i prove tomorrow today i forget this

5 Likes

It’s a nice game, I really like it. Gets a bit hard from the 3rd comic though. For my old fingers at least

6 Likes

Thankfully I had an account which I made to cry as all keys claimed.
Will try to grab it today, though I expect to wait in queue eternal with the rest of the internet.

5 Likes

in mi case i have wait a much time because in live in south america ant the giveaway begin at 6 pm in Argentina

4 Likes

Yup. No drops yet here either. I’ll try to remember to check throughout the day. Emphasis on “try”.

4 Likes

@SeekerSupreme I forgot to mention I’ve made mine a while ago, sorry. :sweat:
But don’t give up since you may have a chance today to get a key. Just remember to check back their page when you can.
@Danacscott I’ll also try to check their page just so I can warn everyone on time again. :sweat:

5 Likes

Me to, back in 2018. I was just to late:D

3 Likes

Keys available now!

4 Likes

Yup, at my end as well.

3 Likes

Been like this for the passed 15mins

4 Likes

I just messaged @Danacscott too

4 Likes

Same here :clock8: :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

So… I kept the site open the whole day, it entered the waiting room by itself, as soon as it opened. Now it left it and I see:
All keys claimed for this giveaway!
It was the same thing with their last Human: Fall Flat GA

4 Likes

Been 33 mins. They’re all gone. Myrr.

3 Likes