[ENDED][Free Steam Key] BloodRayne: Terminal Cut

Now is your chance to claim ONE of the classic enhanced versions of BloodRayne: Terminal Cut, or Bloodrayne 2: Terminal Cut before you are locked out! Choose wisely…

~~https://na.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/2155628/boards/contest-and-giveaways-global/Giveaway/bloodrayne-terminal-cut-1-2~~

Get it before the bots do! Shoutout to @cacronia and @markwr since they have this game on their wishlists.

Edit: It ended fast, just like I expected. :sweat:
However they’ll restock it tomorrow, so stay tuned since I may re-open this thread.

10 Likes

yes i take it ufff i must change password

5 Likes

It looks like @markwr will miss this one. Can someone spare a key for them ?

4 Likes

Yep, it looks like I logged into chrono just a bit too late to grab this before the keys were all gone. Shucks. :weary:

But thanks @carvalho20ptc for your post anyway. :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

4 Likes

Luckily they’ll restock it tomorrow, so I suggest you keep your eyes on that Alienware page before they’re gone. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I don’t see their restock message, but I’ll try to open the page “often”, just in case. Thanks.

4 Likes

i hope you receive the key @markwr tomorrow

5 Likes

No problem, and yes they’ll restock it tomorrow, as you can see in one of its images:

I hope you can get one. :+1:

4 Likes

Missed it today and will probably miss out tomorrow as well (stupid Work!! :angry:).

If anyone happens to pick up a key they aren’t using… :pleading_face:

5 Likes

I’m gonna pick BloodRayne 1 if it’s becomes available. If not, my second choice will be BloodRayne 2 (it says you can only pick 1 of the 2 games). Thanks for the info. :sparkles:

4 Likes

one question i have bloodrayne 1 i cant have bloodrayne 2 on the 31 july?

4 Likes

Seems like you can only pick one of the two.

6 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I grabbed the first one. :sparkles:

4 Likes

When? Just now?
Nope, still says “All out! There are no more keys left in this giveaway!”

3 Likes

No. Yesterday :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m still hoping for the 1st one. Their next giveaway will probably be the 2nd one, and that would be okay too. I’m checking each hour.

3 Likes

It’s funny, I’ve worked my way up to level 22 there, and in fact I was there earlier yesterday but got distracted by real life so didn’t see the giveaway until I got here too late yesterday, LOL.

3 Likes

I know, right? Stupid real life with responsibilities and chores and limited hours in a day!! If only it had bullet time… :dark_sunglasses:

4 Likes

It seems that unfortunately they won’t restock this game at all, guys, sorry. :sweat:

Your best bet is to wait tomorrow to get the sequel, which has mixed reviews on Steam and is considered to be inferior compared to the first game.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1373550/BloodRayne_2_Terminal_Cut/

If someone has spare Bloodrayne 1 keys to give to @markwr and @SensaHuMuR I’d be very glad.

5 Likes

It Started!!

https://eu.alienwarearena.com/ucf/show/2155628/

media

7 Likes