[ENDED][Free Steam Game] RunnerDot

> Free to keep when you get it before 1 Aug @ 3:00am.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1662740/RunnerDot/

Edit: The game has been removed from the store.

“It was an oversight and a stupid mistake to trust a random developer from Fiverr without checking their background and previous work.”

More info below:

10 Likes

Shoutout to @YQMaoski , @delenn13 , @cacronia , @Danacscott and others who enjoy these kind of games.

5 Likes

jjajaja one dude in my steam advise this thanks aniway

6 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc. Add to account is the joy. Hee.

5 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc

6 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Just played it for a bit, the leaderboards keep updating with stupid scores… I keep getting reshuffled into the rankings, at one point I had 29 points, another time I had higher, and now I have a score of 1 for the buttom rungs of the leaderboards, lol…

Here’s my highest score:

5 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc for the heads up :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

You Are a pro gamer i think

5 Likes

Nah, I assure you that I am no pro gamer, anyone who plays with me can tell you how much I need to git gud to actually play with them, lol!

Also, there are about 60-70 hours of each week I am MIA to the world, while I carry out my regular job, lol! I am just about to leave work right now, and it’s about 9 pm… late day…

4 Likes

well you like harder games and your profile say avid gamer , i think you have habilities in hard games

4 Likes

Just edited the thread with some info about the game’s removal. Looks like that game was a scam.

4 Likes

Wow… more copy, copy, and more copying of other people’s work…

This is what the Steam page is showing me:

4 Likes

Yeah, the game was removed at Ongakken’s request.

In the meantime, we disabled any and all access to it and removed everything that we could from Steam.

Another day, another scam on Steam, just like those asset flip games you see every once in a while.

Hopefully ReplaceR is not a copy too. :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

woah the game is bad or something?

3 Likes

This game got removed from Steam for being a copy of a free Android game.

The game is being removed from Steam. We had an external developer working on it about 2 years back before it was released on the Google Play Store for free. Just recently, we found out that it was copied by the developer, who apparently used another game to make it.
We don’t know the details, and contacting the developer has proven to be unsuccessful, but as soon as we confirmed it and discussed what to do next, we reached out to Valve to request the removal of the game. In the meantime, we disabled any and all access to it and removed everything that we could from Steam.
It was an oversight and a stupid mistake to trust a random developer from Fiverr without checking their background and previous work.

3 Likes

oh thanks for say this i dont understanded why steam remobed the game jajaj

4 Likes

No problem, and sorry for that. I wish I knew this game was a scam since the beginning.

3 Likes

oh no prob dude i was scammed 2 ocasions in steam i acostumbrate this jajaj

4 Likes

Thanks. Yeah, it happens even with the best of us. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes