[ENDED] [Free Steam Game] Galaxium

Free to keep when you get it before 17 May @ 2:00pm.

Hi,first i want to apologize for the slow respond time, and the way this got handled in process.

We at Wulum, had a great idea to launch our game for free for our fans/community/supporters through our Email Newsletter.

Due to high demand (thanks internett, thanks reddit, thanks to all our fans <3) We did blow every estimate, every system made for our solution. And we were standing naked with a bunch of players that was promised a game for free and we couldnt provide. We worked with Value: Steamworks all the way, but even they have limits for Indie companies like us. (Hehe)

So our Final way to give those who we promised the game, is to set the game as FREE TO PLAY, for everyone for 48 hours. And i urge you all to go right now and fetch your copy of the game, because after 48 hours the price goes back to normal.

From the bottom of our hearts, we are just amazed and heart warm of your support.

Please come join our community at: Wulum Games 🛸

(we are making a home for all players, gamers, artists, content creators and people who just want to hang out. )In return, i promise you special access to future alphas, betas and giveaways of our future releases.

Big shout out to r/FreeGameFindings and u/Saulios you peeps are the best.

deepest apologies from Wildpoki and the team at Wulum <3

https://www.reddit.com/r/FreeGameFindings/comments/nd89c6/steamgame_galaxium/

15 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes