[ENDED][Free PC Games] Some DRM-Free Games from Zoom Platform

Zoom Platform

Community Patch for Killing Time - Killing Time

You only need to register and the games will appear in your library. It wasn’t clear when the giveaway will end, only that it will end once their contract ends. https://i.imgur.com/wZW6Hvo.png

Edit: Seems like they’re giving these before they delist them. From their Discord:

Dear All,

Ziggurat Interactive has demanded that we take Killing Time as well as all Majesco titles down and strongly requested we pay all royalties due. Despite the fact that we had legal and valid contracts. As many of you already know, we have fought this battle for sometime. Beginning with converting Killing Time (July 22nd 2015), a feat deemed impossible by GOG, and subsequently having the code we created misappropriated (March 2016). It’s amazing how that title has jumped from Tommo to Retroism to Ziggurat…

Now, while we were given the option to overprice our titles and keep royalties…We said NO. It’s not about the money. It’s about our users. So, as a parting gift, please find the following titles added to your account as part of our contract expiration promotion: A Boy and His Blob, Advent Rising, BloodRayne, BloodRayne 2, BloodRayne: Betrayal and Killing Time

Enjoy! slight_smile

Love,

ZOOM Platform

https://206.81.1.216/t/free-pc-games-some-games-from-zoom-platform/24596/2?u=carvalho20ptc

7 Likes

Just to make sure no one looks past this promo…
DRM-free
all of them:

Steam links:
A Boy and His Blob | Advent Rising | BloodRayne | BloodRayne 2 | BloodRayne Betrayal | Killing Time

Plus some extras on the main page:

7 Likes

Thanks. :+1:

5 Likes

So. You need a Zoom account?

5 Likes

Yes. To get the games you need to register to their site. It’s easy and fast.

5 Likes

I bit myrr. Registered. Not sure how to see what you own yet.

4 Likes

Go to the Library. You’ll find the games there but first you need to confirm your e-mail to access it.

5 Likes

Yip. That was it. Six titles added. Miss Rayne seems interesting. Never heard of them before, that site. Thanks @carvalho20ptc and @SeekerSupreme You two know all the deals. :heartbeat:

PS. I saw the other free pucks too.

5 Likes

Don’t forget to get the Community Patch for Killing Time - Killing Time

5 Likes

I signed up, and I verified my email, but there are no games in my library. Perhaps the offer has ended already? :eyes: :skull_and_crossbones:

EDIT: Do I need to install any kind of client to get the free games?

3 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc and @SeekerSupreme :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I missed it too, @markwr. My laptop has been overheating so I have been a bit busy trying to figure it out. Plus RL…UGH!

3 Likes

@markwr @delenn13 I just checked its thread on FGF, and yes, it expired. :sweat:

If you want I can send you the links to the files later.

3 Likes