[ENDED - Check Your E-mail][Free Steam Game] The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan

>>> GET IT HERE <<<

To clear up confusion, this is stated in the terms of service of the giveaway (page 2):

The duration is a total of four (4) calendar days. However, the participants accept that the Giveaway is operated by the ‘’first come, first served’’ rule as defined in the conditions of participation outlined below. Hence, the participants accept that the Giveaway might end before the end date of the Duration, due to this early closure.

The number of winners is one hundred thousand (100,000) and each winner will win the following: - One (1) Steam code to play the Video Game

The Winners will be chosen as follows: “first come, first served”. Therefore, the first participant to participate in the Giveaway will win one (1) Game key out of the total of one hundred thousand (100,000) game keys, the second participant will win one (1) game key out of the remaining ninety-ninethousand nine hundred ninety-nine (99,999) game keys and the one hundred thousandth participant will win the final remaining one hundred thousandth game key.

https://media-center.bandainamcoent.eu/games/man-of-medan/TDP-MOM-GIVEAWAY-RULES-EN.pdf

So the only issue with this giveaway is we don’t know when the 100.000 participants has been reached. Which is perhaps also why they say ‘if you are selected’ (e.g. within the first 100.000). If my memory served right from similar previous giveaways, it should work out fine.

Go check your e-mail for this message.

7 Likes

no argentina in bandai namco site XD

5 Likes

@cacronia It’s a horror game, and we know how you love those, jajaja. :wink:

4 Likes

yes but i want in my library dude jajajja

5 Likes

@cacronia Try to login with one of your social network accounts or Google and pick a country that’s part of the giveaway. I think that Germany may work.

4 Likes

i try thanks

4 Likes

4 Likes

waiting jajaj

5 Likes

Nice. Hopefully we’ll get something out of this giveaway! :+1:

6 Likes

oh i dont put my steam account XD

4 Likes

Forgot to post this yesterday since I was really busy. Go check your e-mail for this message.

6 Likes

Being patient. …

6 Likes

I’ll mention that I found my email 2 days ago.

On: Wed, Oct 4 at 6:01 AM - EST
Subject: Congratulations, you have been selected!

I don’t recall if I found it in my inbox or my spam folder. I suggest you do a search on your email spam folder just to be sure.

5 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc

5 Likes

Hey there Kimmy! :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Welcome to the forum.Hope you enjoy your stay! :revolving_hearts: :hugs: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes