[ENDED - Check Your E-mail For a Key!][Steam rokaplay Giveaway] Beasties or Stranded Sails

Fill the form and choose one of those two games from rokaplay to get a Steam key for one of them.

https://forms.gle/nKtmEVooxXYHHaC5A

** The keys will be sent to all on July 7th 2023

A delivery of the keys may be delayed by a few days.**

7 Likes

thanks dude i fill the form

4 Likes

How are they planning on verifying that you have, and stay followed to their games and developer page I wonder.

4 Likes

I believe they’re relying on people’s goodwill and are confident that their games are good enough to people to stick around.

4 Likes

Have you seen how people behave when it comes to giveaways or free stuff on the internet before?
People will cheat and grab as much as they can given the opportunity. I wouldn’t be surprise if the 5k first signups is a single person bot operation trying to get all the keys to sell on the grey market.

5 Likes

Closed due to overwhelming demand

5 Likes

oh dear, who could possibly have seen that coming?

3 Likes

This reminds me of AWA’s Game Vault, Lenovo and Steelseries giveaways and what happened to the HitSquadGodFather’s giveaways. So yeah, it’s not surprising to see this happen because it happens more often than we can think of and in the end only the people who really need from the keys get the end short of the stick.
Some sites take measures against this (captcha, ban multiple accounts with the same ip, link the keys directly to your account and etc) but it’s not perfect and there’ll be always someone breaking the rules.

4 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Their e-mails are here. Go check your inbox!

Got my Stranded Sails key!

4 Likes

I did too! :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

Mew was too slow. They had already closed it. Hope you guys love the game. Tell us how it plays. ^^

4 Likes

no luck here i dont receibe anithing ajja

5 Likes