[ENDED][Alienware Lv.10+] Shadow Warrior 2

>>> Get It Here <<<

This version also includes all DLCs.

Shadow Warrior 2

Note: This game has already been given away in the past with all DLCs.

9 Likes

There are still about 3k+ keys left, hurry guys! Love the first game!

3 Likes

@delenn13 FYI, this be on your wishlist!

5 Likes

I have had a headache for 3 days. Was just checking my email. Thanks for the heads up @BlivetWidget :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Now back to playing catch up… :crazy_face:

3 Likes

The headaches again ? I’m starting to get worried about them but hopefully it’s nothing serious.

I’m glad you got here in time! :+1:

3 Likes

Power was out during most of the day, so it looks like I missed another giveaway…

Does anyone know if the Alienware Arena app has notifications for when giveaways are added to the site? (Or anything else that would do the same.)

3 Likes

You can try using Alerts For Reddit, add FreeGameFindings there so you can be notified of new AWA giveaways.

5 Likes

Yea and I can’t get in to see a doc. Covid sucks.

4 Likes

I see. Have you tried look for doctors in other regions and states ?

3 Likes

Sorry if this question is silly, but if it isn’t a pain, could you explain how and where to use this method? I would love to not miss out on these AWA giveaways considering all the time I put into leveling up haha. Thanks!

4 Likes

@agusnavarro

Here’s its official page:

All you have to do is to install the app and then touch “Follow New Subreddit”.

After this you add “FreeGameFindings” (without the quotes) and then choose to be notified with “All Posts”.

Summary

4 Likes

Thanks for the breakdown!

4 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc for the info. :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

@agusnavarro @delenn13 No problem!

Also, if you’re using Firefox or Chrome you can use another great extension for Reddit which’s called “Reddit post Notifier”, which’s also simple to use. Just scroll down for the links.

4 Likes

All those DLCs (Bounty Hunt 1/2 and The Way of the Wang) are included in the base GOG version.
No DRM <3

4 Likes

Oh, nice! Thanks for the info @SeekerSupreme ! :+1:

2 Likes