[ENDED][Alienware Arena] Path of Exile Event

Looks like AWA is holding another big event this week:

https://www.alienwarearena.com/page/path-of-exile

You can get extra ARP through here - Steam Community Event - Arena Community Event | Alienware Arena

The ARP Event will start in two days, so download the AWA app to stay alert or mark it on your calendar.

Firefox_Screenshot_2022-07-26T23-01-47.094Z

7 Likes

Actually surprised the admins learned from the last one and added another 0 to the total playtime hours. Still isn’t high enough but much better than last time.

6 Likes

Do you need to install the AA app to get the arp? Also do you need to actually play or just click “join”

6 Likes

@ToxicScarecrow

1. You only need the app to be notified.

2. All you have to do is just click “Join” and you’re in. However I suggest playing at least a few hours to contribute to the goal.

5 Likes

Cool, thanks for the info! I might leave it run in the background for awhile during the event. That’s my main game and don’t like playing in my off time otherwise. Need to take breaks to avoid burnout.

5 Likes

No problem, and that’s an interesting coincidence. You can either play the game naturally or idle it, it doesn’t matter: It’ll count anyway.

I’m using ArchiSteamFarm to idle the game and contribute to the event.

6 Likes

Okay, now I noticed that the event only starts in two days, heh, sorry about it, folks!

Firefox_Screenshot_2022-07-26T23-01-47.094Z

6 Likes

If any of you guys don’t want your free mtx box I’ll gladly take it. :stuck_out_tongue: :+1: I love me some cosmetics for my characters.

Edit: Seems to be a one per account type of deal. It blocks every key after the first on my PoE account. Thanks to all the people that sent their unused keys. Sorry I couldn’t use them. I shouldn’t have tried to be greedy.

7 Likes

Not greedy. Being resourceful. I am sure it pains you to see keys wasted. It does me. :+1:

6 Likes

lol The event is already over. :smiling_face_with_tear:
Well, at least I’ll get some free ARP.

4 Likes

Turns out it was a bug (of course) and the event is still going.

4 Likes

I played a bit but the event keeps crashing so I dunno if it went thru yet lol says it takes an hour to update tho so hopefully shows later or i play more or open and close lol

4 Likes

Yeah, the counter is totally bugged, just like last time. It won’t be long until it start going back and forward showing even negative numbers. :-1:

4 Likes

And the event has ended. For real this time.

6 Likes

I checked to make sure I got the arp. That was a nice little boost. Maybe now I’ll actually be able to afford the vault games.

6 Likes

Good to know! :+1:

Soon we’ll know which are the new games in The Game Vault. Hoping for another good AAA game. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes