email glitch / can't change or add a new email

A Month or so ago I changed my email address here, I was using gmail and switched to a new email provider and whenever I need to relog into my account I still had to use my old gmail account even though the new email was and still is connect to my account. and now I tried redoing it since the update to the forums to see it has been fixed and it still doesn’t work. and I also tried adding my old gmail and outlook account and i didn’t receive the conformation emails even pressing the resend button for both of them.

2 Likes

I imagine it probably has something to do with the server change, maybe @delenn13 can get @dusty’s attention to add it to the list of things to fix up…

2 Likes

I added a link to this post in my thread. Thanks @TR3NT and @YQMaoski

4 Likes

Just to let everyone know…I heard from @frst and they are working on it.

7 Likes

@TR3NT, is it fixed???

2 Likes

Got a Error 500 when I clicked confirmed in the email. I changed my account back to gmail earlier then just tried changing it to outlook and got the error. I also disabled all ad blocks to make sure and still gives error.

3 Likes

K. I let @dusty know…

3 Likes

I’ll try updating my email tomorrow and seeing what happens

5 Likes

Was able to change my address w/o any issue, thinking that if you started the change before the fixes I applied that there may be some issues

Try changing it again?

If you’re still unable, just PM me and I’ll do it manually for now

2 Likes

Ok so I was able to change email now to my outlook but I still cant login with it, It still requires me to use my gmail even if I removed gmail from the list.

1 Like