E3 2021

Feel free to discuss about it on this thread.

Recap:

News:

Videos:

8 Likes

Add E3Recap :wink:

5 Likes

Added, thanks. :+1:

4 Likes
3 Likes

crosses fingers

Come on, announce a Final Fantasy VI remake or a PC/Console port of Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions, or the port of the PSP Dissidia titles. PLEASE. :sob:

5 Likes

Slime Rancher 2 confirmed, folks!

And so does The Outer Worlds 2:

3 Likes

Some trailers:

Square-Enix in 20 minutes.

3 Likes

OH MY GOD PLEASE EXCUSE ME WHILE I FREAK OUT PLEASE GOD LET THE REMASTERS ACTUALLY LOOK GOOD OH MY GOD

Ahem

In clearer words…

Final Fantasy 1 through 6 remasters were just announced.

In some form, my lord Square Enix heard my prayers. lol

EDIT

Okay, so they are pixel remasters. So no, no remakes. I can only hope the pixel remaster means higher quality pixel art, but at this point, I’m really doubting it. However…I take what I can. I would have preferred some form of CGI remaster for our games, but hey…FF6 is FF6.

4 Likes

Exactly, and there’s a new action RPG FF game. Other than these and the Guardians of The Galaxy Game, it was a pretty meh session.

4 Likes

The Final Fantasy Dark Souls graphically looked meeeeh, but hopefully the combat and story is enough to compensate for it. xD

And yea, the Guardians game looked so damn good…and I hate the comics/Marvel. lol

4 Likes
3 Likes

Games I’m interested in (So far)

• Battlefield 2042
  • A Plague Tale Requiem
  • Kena Bridge of Spirits
  • Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
  • D&D Dark Alliance
  • Red Fall
  • Forza Horizon 5
  • Contraband
  • The Outer Worlds 2
  • Vampire Blood Hunt
  • Guardians of The Galaxy
3 Likes

Today was mostly talking and not much games shown.

3 Likes

Only today? :rofl:

Avoid the main e3 channel and watch directly from the source. :wink:

2 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like

3 Likes

It’s funny though because Nintendo knows its audience and delivers, and it is always pleasing for the fans. More Zelda? More Mario? They know how to market to their buyers. xD

2 Likes

23:59 - “Nintendo is such an anti-consumer corporation, how dare they put P2W crap in a children’s game ? Also, they should stop censoring Youtube videos about them and stop persecuting people who are preserving their old games.”

00:00:

NINTENDO WON E3! E3 IS SAVED! MARRY ME AND HAVE MY BABIES!

2 Likes
2 Likes