Double-counting users

1 Like

you upset the badge you have isn’t exclusive enough and too many others share it and/or have multiple of it but you don’t? :thinking:
:joy_cat:

in all seriousness i get what you mean tho, but i always just chalked it up to some of the quirkyness that is the interface/discourse

also if one were to nitpick it doesn’t say six other users, (or even unique users) have the badges, just “others with badge” (#) which could as easily be how many instances of the badge that exist etc

1 Like

Yeah that’s kinda silly, it’s my mad hacks. Sidenote: I AM THE KING OF TOPICS! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

[quote=“PeteMcc, post:3, topic:5322”]Sidenote: I AM THE KING OF TOPICS! :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]
“pics or it didn’t happen”

nobody can dispute that
:joy_cat:

1 Like

Lol the chrono coins topic likes just went off, nearly 60 likes now for what was meant to be a minor observation with a silly extra comment, but I am all for it.

1 Like

I wanted to note the green checkmark for ‘awarded multiple times’, and the fact that it isn’t ‘other’ users. @Gnuffi is correct that 6 instances of the badge exist. It’s just that two of them are yours. Since you’re one of the oldest community members, that would make sense.

1 Like

I understood what you were saying and I agree that the system is a bit silly for not accounting for the multiple user achievement possibility or the fact that you are one of the people with the badge. I was just being silly and sometimes derail these threads with my stupid comments.

1 Like

Silliness understood.

1 Like