Double Chrono Coins

Double Chrono Coins promo this week or something, great! Except I got a Legendary chest today and it wasn’t doubled :frowning:

7 Likes

lol, give someone a hand and they’ll …

[how fair would that be to the ppl who don’t get a legendary chest this week?]

13 Likes

I wonder if that was intentional. I’ve asked if it was by design. Maybe it was!

9 Likes

preeeetty sure that’s 2xbonus for spin coin only, not chest :wink:
as i recall daily coin bonus have never applied to “streak”/reward chests… which to be fair -seems kinda fair, and obvious

13 Likes

This is a promo that would be totally unfair if they were to double the coins of all chests, unless the promo ran for 30 days straight, which would allow for everyone a chance to get a legendary chest within that time. So it’s definitely intentional.

7 Likes

The daily rolls are interesting though. I’ve rolled odd numbers, which shouldn’t be possible if it’s the same # times two. And a friend rolled a 59, which is more than 29 x 2. So what IS the 2x roll, really?

5 Likes

It clearly rolls twice and adds the results together. Mystery solved!

3 Likes

Except for that 59. I’m guessing a single, 50-60 roll :slight_smile:

2 Likes

y must be cuz apparently 29 was the highest u could roll… so maybe 50-59 then?

4 Likes

It’s a matter of a the base coins being 20 + RNG 0-9.

In this case, it seems to be doubled in such a way: 40 base + RNG 0-19.

Of course I cannot confirm this, but it would make sense.

Although if nobody has anything under 50, then we can imagine it being 50 + RNG 0-9.

4 Likes

@Gnuffi had less than 40 yesterday or the day before … so I summon him!

I had 55, 54 and 50 so far. If it rolls twice the max outcome should be 58 and not 59.

6 Likes

MATHS are Hard!:thinking:

4 Likes

This is why I guessed 40 + 0-19 RNG… I understand that the usual max doubled would be 58…

hehe…

4 Likes

I wasn’t replying to you specifically, just in general :smiley:
Now I’m really curious how much people got lower than 40 so far :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s what I thought too, yeah

5 Likes

:flushed: yea uhm, so erh, turns out that was a mistake, and i just missed fridays coins :blush: so i got 29 saturday (but before deal technically reset adding the 2x spin) -and i got the actual double spin bonus later which was 51 :+1:
so, my bad for forgetting a reset and messing up my coin days spin :grimacing:
:rofl:

3 Likes

Haaaa… reads the first question of the test before filling my name… end up filling the date with my name and the name with the date

3 Likes

@irajacobs

I did ask by the way and the current design is working as intended. :slight_smile:

4 Likes