DOOM weekend sale!

https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/doom

WHOO!! doom is awfully cheap, dunno if its the cheapest (correction, it actually is the cheapest its ever been) but I might get it finally once I’ve gotten the surge >.> anyway here is a place to discuss, but for most just the link to the sale xD enjoy. <3

10 Likes

Is there any deal says it is the lowest it has ever been.

12 Likes

damn :open_mouth:

aaand I have now bookmarked that site thanks xD

never found one that looked trustworthy haha_

9 Likes

I learned about it from this community so just passing it on. Seriously I’ve learned so many useful sites and tricks from the users here.

9 Likes

yeah, it’s great you guys are all great.

it’s so nice to see a community so accepting.

it’s just a shame the Discord community and this community can’t find a way to merge xD

9 Likes

Doom is awesome, if a person likes shooters, it’s a game someone should definitely try
anyways, all i thought to “add” to this, was maybe to remind people there might still be hope for a decent, proper, shooter experience, in case your laptops or “rigs” can’t run doom -there is always doom

7 Likes

That is a great deal, sadly it would go directly into my “need a new PC to run” category in my library. Darn old potato computer just can’t handle the newer games

5 Likes

ahh, I wouldn’t know that problem :wink:

continues playing DB FighterZ

4 Likes

To anyone worrying, Fanatical is a safe site to use.
Sure, it’s a stupid name, but it’s safe :wink:
(used to be Bundlestars).

As for DOOM, there’s a little backtracking at times, but the game is soooooooooo well optimised, with my previous i7-860 & RX480 it ran at 110-170fps (1080p) :smiley:

It’s got great music, great run & gun stuff & loads of weapons.

Oh, also, the pvp stuff got included in the main game for free a while back.

8 Likes

Deservingly won the best FPS and best soundtrack of 2016 in gaming … ID software and Mick Gordon did amazing job - revived the old school shooter

5 Likes

Better than G2A :wink:

4 Likes

Fanatical used to be Bundle Stars until a recent name change.

If you meant you just found out about IsThereAnyDeal… poor child. :disappointed_relieved: But now you’re all growns up now! Welcome to the club of penny pinching Steam savers! Don’t forget to login through Steam and sync your Wishlist. :sunglasses:

If you look hard enough you’ll even find Chrono’s new deal listed daily.

4 Likes

my wishlist is knackered xD but yes I did mean anydeals, I now use it daily :slight_smile:

3 Likes

vivaldi_2018-04-20_17-22-22

I think ppl could figure by themselves :stuck_out_tongue:

@kylehayman361 get the surge it’s so good <3 way better than DS 1/2 imho

3 Likes

I’m near the end of DS 3 ATM :stuck_out_tongue: the surge is currently on sale with it’s DLC for 20 pounds but I’m a bit poor, I’m just waiting for us to get a bit more money in the house.

2 Likes