Don't Make Love on Steam is Free

Seems to be…In Memoriam …So I am not sure if Permanent.

Dear all,

It’s been three years since the release of Don’t Make Love. Three wonderful years, full of amazing people and all kinds of emotions.

This game was developed by a great human being out of the need to communicate personal experiences, thoughts, and emotions. It isn’t meant to portray just a relationship problem, but also the difficulties that every one of us encounters when facing a crossroad in our life. Dario’s dream was, indeed, to create a game that could reflect that. Something that could be not only a short and entertaining distraction, but a small and intimate life experience, and to do so, he poured his own soul into the game.

To remember him and allow everyone to catch a glimpse of his beautiful soul, from today, Don’t Make Love is free to download.

Thanks to all of you that supported us, criticized us, and made us better. Thanks to all of those that shared their emotions with us. This game was made by Dario for all of you. Experience it. Live it.

With love,
Giorgio, Nina, and Patrick

https://store.steampowered.com/app/723890/Dont_Make_Love/

Funny story about this game. @GrimtheGilded contacted me on Steam THIS WEEK because he had a coupon for it. He gave me the coupon and I got it for all of 1.87 CA . ROFL…Now it’s free…

It happens, @Donluis524, ALL the Time. :grimacing:

Heads up, @joxter and @AcornAvenger :heavy_heart_exclamation:

26 Likes

I definitely wouldn’t make love on Steam though

11 Likes

OOF

6 Likes
10 Likes

mutual love (…) which could lead to the male’s death

Sounds like my every single relationship.

8 Likes

maybe stop dating praying mantises and black widows?

8 Likes

No:3

Can’t help it, waltz myself straight in.

8 Likes

Woah, did not know about that. I’ve had some curiosity over this game even though it’s a bittersweet as its development story.

Anyway, thanks for the post, and the code for adding through ArchiSteamFarm is addlicense [botname] 510753.

6 Likes

Thanks @delenn13 :sparkles::zap::sparkles:

6 Likes