[done]

Hey guys,
I just bought a copy of FF in retail cause I just saw the sale sticker and as I don’t own any FF titles I thought I could give it a shot.
Now at home I realise my impulse buy…well I just looked at the steam page and this isn’t my type of game (which is why I don’t own any FF titles to begin with rofl)

So if anybody wants it, just PM me or reply wt an offer :sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Couldn’t you just take it back for a refund?

5 Likes

While that sounds logical, the store is far enough away that the gas would probably be worth 1/3 of the refund and then I also ripped the plastic off the DVD box as soon as I got home (bad, old habit) :laughing:

4 Likes

Looks like it’s yet another terrible port from squenix.
I really do not understand why they keep doing this. They certainly have the resources and should have the expertise to not screw things up like this.

4 Likes

Wait, hold on, you want to trade a physical retail game?

2 Likes

“retail games” have been containing steam keys for ages :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Unless you are my neighbour I can only provide you wt the key, not the physical box :grin:

1 Like

It started life as a PSP game though…the raw materials were slightly wanting from the get go.

3 Likes

shame that the PSP never got an adequate upgrade :confused:
PSVita was ridiculously underspecced for when it came out

Edit: brb gotta add to that remake list lol

2 Likes

this is on my wishlist so I might be interested, I was waiting for it to drop in price (like I do with most of my wishlist) are you wanting steam money or trade?

1 Like

I was thinking of a trade, but it’s not like I’d say no if you’d offer “cash” :smile: