Do you play Destiny 2? Maybe a chrono clan?

I bought Destiny 2 in the humble monthly a week or so ago and i liked it so much that i bought the expansions as well, but i find it difficult to improve and level up my gear alone
So if you play it and would like a partner or would accept me into your group i would really appreciate it

If there are many of you we could maybe even do a clan?

12 Likes

Only @CptMold here likes Destiny 2 and we’re not sure what exactly is wrong with him.

16 Likes

i don’t play Destiny 2 myself, but i really enjoy the idea of people grouping up here
i hope you get some good strikes and raids going

“we few, we happy few, we Band of brothersChronies” :blush:

:+1:

11 Likes

I tried so hard to come up with a retort. I couldn’t. That was… brutal.

11 Likes

I don’t wish to support Activision-Blizzard’s business methods, but I’m not suspending my Humble subscription, so I’ll end up with Destiny 2, like it or not.

I do too. I’ve been having a blast with Mini Metro because of the Chrono community, and I’ve made a lot of friends here (most of my Steam friends, actually), so… maaayyybe. :thinking:

I certainly won’t be spending any money in-game, so, if you do get a group together here, I might be the one in all the default gear.

6 Likes

It’s best to be in all default gear and improve your skills to then dominate against someone who plays with money and no skills…

6 Likes

I play Destiny 2

I need to get Warmind on PC, Currently running through the content on PS4

4 Likes

Well it seems there arent enough people to make a clan but if anyone wants a partner just add me on battle.net Ufy#2235 is my tag

(i wont be able to play much in the next few weeks (im struggling a bit with school) but after that i would gladly play with you)
@Ravenousld3341 @GanbaRANGER @CptMold

6 Likes

At one point, the Khvostov (the first rifle that you pick up in Destiny 1) was viable in the crucible. You’ll be good in default gear :wink:

3 Likes

Will do. Thanks :smiley:

2 Likes