DIG store (DailyIndieGame) giveaway [Ended]

I have some credits at DIG, which I think I will never use. So I let members here chose if they want something they have wishlisted or like that is in the store there. A lot of shovelware, but also a few good smaller games
Only chose from the Dig Pointstore (because those keys are guaranteed). Don’t go to the Marketplace, because those are NOT guaranteed (users sell there their keys)

I am not sure if you have to create an account, before you can view it. Its a 100% legit store

If you have an account: http://www.dailyindiegame.com/account_digstore.html The right link when you dont have an account is (I think) Daily game deals and bundles
EDIT
I did check the second link you cannot view all the games in the store only the cheapest
On the first link there is 150 games more, but I think you need an account for it (which is free ofc)

Rules:

• be a member for at least 7 days
  • have at least 7 badges
  • the giveaway only runs a little over 24 hours (because I have to make sure there are keys left, games can be sold out. So the giveaway will end 14th April at 23.00 CET
    If more then 15 people enter I will use a randomizer to pick the winners
  • Only 1 request for each user

Games(s) have been sent

18 Likes

Yoshi, Yoshi, Yoshirules,
She has got all the tools.
Running giveaways one after another,
Her generosity is like none other.
You just have to follow the rules.

(I couldn’t come up with better words to rhyme with your name, sorry :blush:)

I can’t say how much we appreciate you being here, please don’t feel the need to do this constantly. But if that is what you want to do, please continue. :hugs:

Thank you! :smiley:

Of course, I am not entering… Good luck to the lucky winners!

10 Likes

First the nice poop image you created and now this you are a poet :+1::star_struck:
I dont feel the need to do something dont be afraid. Thanks for your concern ofc and the nice poem!!
But I dont need anything from the store and have the credits so why not share it? :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

seems really hard to find something made with soul in that list, but i will keep searching

4 Likes

could i have beholder please, yoshi is really being generous here :slight_smile:
Also this link shows all the games http://www.dailyindiegame.com/content_marketplace_13.html

2 Likes

@Agzer You went to the marketplace those keys are not guaranteed you have to go to the store
That link isnt the right one I am sorry

2 Likes

If you buy a game on there does it give you a steam key??

3 Likes

Ah, ok my bad

3 Likes

There’s not any games that i’m particualy fond about, thank you for doing this tho!

3 Likes

Yes it will give a steamkey
The owner of DIG does get the keys right from the devs

3 Likes

I finally figured it out. @yoshirules is like the Energizer Bunny! She keeps giving and giving and giving…:scream:

3 Likes

UltraGoodness seems nice thats my pick, i also liked O’Fox Life and Last Tale

And thanks :3

3 Likes

@whitdemon your first pick is Ultragoodness?
Just to be sure each can pick one game

1 Like

My honest request is, that you deny handing out Feminazi 3000 to anybody. Hardcore shovelware like that shouldn’t be supported. Ever. :expressionless::grin:

3 Likes

lol yeah there are some really bad games there (a few good ones but you got to look good)
some HOGS, some games that are in the chrono shop and a few more

2 Likes

yes Ultragoodness is my first pick :3

2 Likes