Did You Miss Out On The Crawl Deal Yesterday? Good News... [CLOSED]

So as the title says, were you hoping to buy Crawl yesterday but missed out, for whatever reason?

GOOD NEWS, EV… SOMEONE I have a spare key if you’d like it?

*Please submit a 1000 word essay below, on how awesome you think Baked Beans are and the winner gets the Steam Key for CRAWL.

Hurry, while the stocks of [ 01 ] lasts!

Thanks For Participating.

Punkster

*Alternatively, you can just ask nicely and you will still get it all the same. If you are not interested in it then please allow those who are, have a chance at getting it.

THIS IS NOW CLOSED THE KEY HAS BEEN AWARDED, THANKS FOR THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK AND SO YOU KNOW, I HAVE OTHER KEYS FOR OTHER GAMES, THAT I MAY GIVE AWAY SOON. SORRY I COULDN’T PROVIDE ONE OF CRAWL FOR ALL WHO ASKED.

12 Likes

Hi, the game seems really fun I wish I could play it with my little bother, so could you be kind and make me happy, pretty please ?

2 Likes

Sorry I was just about to send it to you but I need to ask, do you already have it and just want a spare to play with your brother in multiplayer or something? I must warn you that it is not online multiplayer, just local multiplayer.

Don’t worry, I’m not giving you the Spanish Inquisition over the game, I just don’t want to waste it, if you have it already.

3 Likes

Hi, I really love dungeon crawler and couch co-op games. Please could you give me a key? I’ll be really happy to get one! Thank you for giving us all those awesome games :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t want the game, but instead wanna give you kudos for doing this!

4 Likes

Once I hear back from Zetura, I’ll let you have it if he/she does not.

1 Like

As we all know a picture is worth a thousand words

So now I’m well over the count.

9 Likes

omg, that bacon

3 Likes

1 Like

Hey, pretty interested in Crawl here. At first I thought that it would be another dungeon crawler, but its pixel-art called me, so I investigated a little bit. When I found its unique competitive play, and that it local multiplayer (but will also have online in the future) I really fell in love with it. Unfortunately, I didn’t have any money to buy it, so I missed the chance. It would be great if I could get it! Anyways, whatever happens, thanks for this and have a nice day! It is very nice of you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Keep in mind that the devs said they will ATTEMPT to experiment with developing online multiplayer. They are NOT promising online multiplayer depending on the results of their efforts. So whatever we do, don’t get upset with them if they tried and couldn’t make online work well. That said, I hope they succeed.

3 Likes

I have wanted to have crawl since it came out. i want it so i can play with my brother. i hope you can get me one or something. i will be fine without it from you. i just hope i can have some kind of a chance for this. have a nice day and again. please. may i have it. good bye.

2 Likes

Already have it so I just wanted to say, you’re an awesome guy for giving such a great game away.
It’s a really fun local-coop game so hopefully whoever receives it doesn’t let it rot away in their library.

3 Likes

Key has been sent via PM. Have fun.

2 Likes

This game has been gifted, so thanks for your positive feedback and sorry to all who wanted it but didn’t get it.

I have other keys to other games that I may gift soon, I’ll keep you all posted.

4 Likes

You’re an awesome member of the community who contributes a lot. Thank you.

3 Likes

I am not good at accepting kind words, I’m never sure what to say… So here are a bunch of Thank Yous, all for you.

It was nothing, really. Seriously though…

2 Likes