Did I miss the topic about the partnerpopup?

In case you missed it. :ghost:

So it’s a nice idea. I can see the daily deal as well as see the sales of other games by chrono.gg partners. I’m guessing that the partner page will close when the timer is finished.

I was just thinking…Will I have the option to “favorite” a partner in my account somehow? It would be nice to have a fast method for checking their page when there are a large number of partners. Though, I can’t find the list of creator stores anymore at https://creatorstores.chrono.gg/. I only see the 3. I thought I remembered a list of all the partners. If its around and I can’t find it, website navigation needs to be easier for silly people like myself.

PS. stream auto popup & auto play. Please no. How do I turn it off. Please. It’s every time, even when going back/reloading the page after closing it.

6 Likes

There is no way to turn it off on the creator stores right now as far as I know, for the main chrono page you can click on the button just above where the stream is playing to turn off auto play

7 Likes

Hey GD, since you created this thread I’ll do some slight hijacking to say that Moon Hunters is absolutely worth it at this price. :full_moon:

Creative game with heaps of replayability, fantastic pixel art and interesting story. Hunting for the different endings can be really interesting as there are quite a few ways of finishing the game.

Downsides are the lack of customization when it comes to the levels themselves – they are randomly generated and you have no power over those variables, only over your starting zone – which can become annoying further down the road when you’re trying to go for region-specific achievements or secrets; it lags way too much to even dream of playing with more than one friend online – word on the street says couch co-op works well; and the randomness will oftentimes not play in your favor – you’ll run up certain paths only to find they lead nowhere, for instance.

So overall, it’s a faulty gem that I wouldn’t recommend at full price but definitely at 50% off and especially at 75% off.

@PeteMcc, @Ernin8t0r, @RaccoonV, @lonin or whoever: what percentage of each purchase goes towards The Open Hand Foundation? Not the first time I see this being poorly stated in a Chrono donation partnership. Myself and surely others would appreciate having this information disclosed!

Thanks for continuously running donations and giving us the possibility to help great causes.:+1:

7 Likes

I second that hijacking :heavy_heart_exclamation:

7 Likes

Yes it is definitely worth it at the price. As you say however it is a mixed bag, some characters are just ass but it is a mostly good game.
Co-op issues aside I would still recommend playing it with someone else, it’s not all that fun by yourself.

6 Likes

I got an email about this… Guess there’s using a link on the store page for these kinds of things though.

5 Likes

Well, I’ll go ahead and recommend Shattered Planet wholeheartedly for 2.25$

It’s all about exploring JUST the right amount and not picking fights against the odds. Has tons of content, different enemies, worlds, weapons, easter egg-ish stuff…
Played it over the years for 14h :slight_smile:
@delenn13 very good timekiller for short bursts :wink:

7 Likes

@anon63424221 I actually did get it, seems interesting indeedy. :sunny:

7 Likes

Thanks for the heads up :heavy_heart_exclamation: but I missed it. Was gone all day!

4 Likes