Devolver free gaming subscription COMPLETE CATALOG

Devolver just launched a revolutionary gaming service which is completely free.

you can subscribe here for 6 months:

As you can see above, this exclusive free subscription allows you to play ALL of their games, including all previous and future titles, and all you have to do is purchase those you want to play!

GENIUSES AT WORK!

As usual, their E3 presentation was beyond hilarious:

16 Likes

Devolver always wins E3, had forgotten E3 was even running anymore so thanks for mentioning this or I might’ve missed it entirely.

10 Likes

This…is a joke…right?

Also:

Devolver MaxPass+ does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God (specifically, killer bees), neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized use, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, removal of tag, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom, crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB’s, paintball, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc.).

5 Likes

That seems interesting. It’s not like google stadia at least. I’ll bookmark it for now. Thanks for the heads up. I completely forgot about E3.

I don’t even know where I can watch it or watch a stream of it. OK. Found it.

Edit: Nevermind. Someone smart already made a topic on E3 of course. :ghost:

3 Likes

:joy:

please watch this:

at least open it and watch it for 3 min, and I’d be surprised if anyone doesn’t want to watch all of it by then (it starts at 10:45 and first briefly shows some highlights of the previous years, but those highlights are also part of this presentation; and it ends at 37:30 so it’s only 27 min long, not 44)

2 Likes