Depth of Extinction

Just a really quick FYI about this game:

The game just launched, it’s an XCOM-like game, and the game is positively massive.

Yoshi just posted a review on Steam:

The Steam discussion link is the developer saying that he will be giving out some keys via Twitter today. So if you have a Twitter account and like this kind of game, you might want to just follow with a chance to win.

Twitter account:
https://twitter.com/hofstudios

Cheers!

11 Likes

First giveaway key is for @depthextinction that is for sale today on Steam
2__W6-6PA44-0APY8

the blanks are a two letter position in American football

Looks like someone got this one already.

Make sure you follow his twitter account and I hope some of you get a key!

6 Likes

That looks like it could be really good…I already know I’m not going to get a key due to work/dog walking/life hating me, but good on the dev regardless.

5 Likes

Dev update: (4 min ago)

We’ve given away one key and will do another one here soon!

2 Likes

I dont know American football :world_map:

4 Likes

I mean, I have no idea what it was… lol… I was just passing along a twitter message…

3 Likes

Interested, but there’s always faster people when you are a sloth :sweat_smile:

Thanks

5 Likes

thats why i never even try :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

But ducks are almost as fast as many other waterfowl!! Certainly faster than geese.

Us ants just wait until someone leaves something unattended for 20 minutes and then it is ours.

3 Likes

ants are cute…
yesterday I watched a wasp clean itself, it’s feelers and his booty, those cute little buggers keep on getting lost in my flat :sweat_smile:

She is probably making sure you aren’t leaving stuff out unattended.

2 Likes

I’ve never tried X-COM but I’ve heard good things about it, and this looks really interesting. I’ll keep my eye on it and try to get it if I can. I always love sprite based games! :slight_smile: