DELTARUNE

DELTARUNE

8 Likes

reads like a bullshit joke, I will not download anything by a bullshit joke website, this isn’t a discussion either, reported for spam, I’m sorry

1 Like

I don’t know about this, COULD of course be a fun little weird game thing that is best experienced without any prior knowledge. Could also be ransom ware that’ll lock my computer down and encrypt my hard worked for anime collection.

I’ll have to pass on this too.

I mean I don’t think you’re trying anything underhanded here, @HouGuard, but unless you made this yourself and can prove that it is not malicious.

7 Likes

This is by the Undertale folk(s), not spam.

8 Likes

I’m sorry you took it as a joke. Just felt like i’d not spoil the surprise.

Still gonna spoiler warn people

It’s the sequel to Toby Fox’ Undertale.

You are right. I should have considered how sketch the site looks. I apologize.

10 Likes

It’s cool :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i saw the “announcement” on twitter and was like “dis gon be weird right?”:thinking:
:smile:
-then again i felt that too when i looked at undertale :blush:

4 Likes

Just finished the “thing”, and the “thing” was pretty great. Go play it when you’ve got the time. It’s surprisingly lengthy.

I guess also Game Theory now has plenty full of content to theorize about. :grin:

6 Likes

Man today is the day I’m going to get attacked by Chrono…

OK…

So…

A friend of mine bought Undertake for me and he came to my house and we played 4 hours together and it was fun, but anything is fun with him because he’s one of my best friends and I love him.

Anyways.

So he never came around again because college happened for both of us and I never got around to playing Undertale again…

I was going for pacifist, under his suggestion.

Question 1: can/should I try this out without having finished Undertale?

Question 2: can you tell me what you like most about Undertale?

I’m trying to get back to it but… you know when you don’t feel “in tune” with a game anymore? :thinking:

3 Likes

Good question. I’ve never played Undertale, so I’m curious if it’s standalone enough for me to try yet.

4 Likes

You can,(and be mostly fine) but you’d definitely get the best experience if you at least complete both of the polar opposite endings.

Without a doubt it’s the quirky characters and their dialogue. Also my kryptonite is puns. Don’t judge. :fearful:

4 Likes

Thanks for the reply, man!

I’ll think about checking it out :blush:

So… am I missing something or are you saying you hate puns? :joy:

3 Likes

No no, quite the contrary. It’s just whenever people mention puns in a comedic sense, they always seem to come off like it’s the most vile and cheap form for comedy. I guess i mean if your punchline end in an excellently timed pun delivery. you’ve won my heart. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Awwww this is so sweet. :yellow_heart:

@Eidos SEE EIDOS? INFINITE AMOUNTS OF CHARM.

(this is a reference to an exchange we’ve had recently, where Eidos lied to themselves thinking they didn’t like me anymore. Foolish thoughts *goes back to stroking a capybara*)

5 Likes

That’s pretty nutty. Never heard of choosing parts for your PC depending on a singular games requirements. Also realized i missed a great pun above.

(Pun)chline. :smile:

5 Likes

Here’s a video for you so we can finish derailing this thread. :cactus: :joy:

5 Likes
people still haven't noticed the title btw?

Anagram - Wikipedia

5 Likes

I did. But i forgot what the term was called. :tired_face:
I actually believe it’s the sign on Torial’s tunic?

6 Likes

OMG WHAT

My dudes I would have never in a 100% years realized that I promise you :exploding_head:

7 Likes

INFINITE AMOUNTS OF DECEIVING INNOCENT PEOPLE TO TRUST YOU!

5 Likes