Deep Sky Derelicts Giveaway on Steam

Here’s the game:

Here’s the developer’s Steam post with the details:

I don’t have all day to go spamming this post, but maybe if enough Chronies get together and do it, someone from here will actually get a copy?

15 Likes

Well that’s a rather annoying way to run a giveaway, spin up your bots to post every 5s!

12 Likes

oh… I didn’t think about bots… lol…

Yeah, it’s not a great way to do it, that’s why I just posted it to “Other Deals” instead…

I get kicked off the front page a few seconds after I post my previous comment. I have done it a few times already…

6 Likes

I’M NOT SURE I’LL WANT TO PLAY DEEP SKY DERELICTS EVER SEEING THAT I STILL HAVEN’T PLAYED THE DARKEST DUNGEON ANYWHERE NEAR ENOUGH AND THAT GAME SEEMS TO BE A LOT BETTER THAN THIS ONE AND I CAN’T EVEN FIND THE TIME TO DO THAT WITH ALL THE OTHER SHIT I’M PLAYING SO I THINK I’LL PASS, THANK YOU!

(but I do appreciate the heads up @Meowski)

11 Likes

meow

You have a good point there, dear cow friend…

8 Likes

I did it once. Right now, I just don’t have the time…LOL :exploding_head:

6 Likes

so russian bots only?

6 Likes

hopefully more than just Russian bots… But it wouldn’t surprise me if some were mixed up in there.

7 Likes

Actually it’s not moving that fast and from what I notice some ppl are dropping out and getting replaced by other and so on :smiley:
Don’t judge me … I read forums on one monitor :smiley: and refresh from time to time to post the line on the other screen.

5 Likes

Oh my god… I just saw the requirements. That’s borderline humiliating. I commented once. Fuck them if they don’t end it right now. :smiley:

5 Likes

but the rules said you can post only once

5 Likes

Only one comment will count, doesn’t limit how many comments you can post…

4 Likes

I see you mastered the craft of spamming.
you are everywhere

5 Likes

Hahaha thank you! I decided to catch on some steam discussions about games I enjoy so this came in pretty nice time to spam every 1-2 minutes :smiley:

4 Likes

hey YQ how did you know that was me? I have a different name on steam :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

You posted that icon picture once before, it was really easy to recognize. plus you are in the Steam chrono group. :slight_smile: #ExpertStalking

5 Likes

oh damn…
good stalking! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Busted! It seems there are plenty chronies and @delenn13’s one timer didn’t went unnoticed by me earlier ;]

I will probably give up around page 200… this might go for hours :smiley:

5 Likes

I WANT TO PLAY DEEP SKY DERELICTS NOW!

5 Likes

Well done.

5 Likes