Deep Silver Build Your Own @ Humble

There are some nice selections in here, and if you add 3 games, everything is 80% off, if you add 5 or more, everything is 85% off. (If you have an active Humble sub, it’s a bit more discounted still.)

The selections include Kingdom Come Deliverance (no DLCs though), Outward and its DLCs (I was missing The Three Brothers DLC), Gods Will Fall (don’t know much about it, but now I will check it out), Windbound (reviews not great, but I am happy to try it at such heavy discount), and Relicta (looks like a good puzzle game). So those are what I bought, was a good deal overall.

10 Likes

Really great selection indeed.

And yes,grab KCD , is amazing game :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I was looking to maybe grab the outward DLCs but they’ve ran out of keys for those so not going to chance it with humble bundle and buy anything hoping it gets back in stock later.

Also not sure what else I want to pick up here. If anyone has 2 things they want that isn’t The three brothers DLC for Outward, maybe we could figure something out.

3 Likes

They restock keys pretty readily, and once you put in your order, they will definitely honor it, not take your money and run. I have ordered when they are “out of keys” a few times, I always get an email telling me when the key is restocked and I can grab it. The longest I had to wait was 2-3 days.

2 Likes

woa some of those recent releases has some… mixed, reviews :grimacing:
think i’m gonna wait a couple of days and see what gets released in the new humble choice, just so i at least don’t run in to “immediate” duplicates this time :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Ooo… why did I not think of this? hmm… that’s my own fault I guess… lol… It’s only 3 days away now, for some reason I was still thinking, next Friday, but of course not…

Well, I am keeping my fingers crossed for not having too much immediate duplicates, but I guess some other people can benefit from those I guess if I get them… my wife started a steam account recently, so I could start padding her collection a little bit.

3 Likes

ye i doubt it’s gonna be duplicates too, it’s just to be “safe”

3 Likes

Saw this bundle but the only games I want are Agents of Mayhem, and maybe Painkiller: Hell and Damnation. The rest I either have or don’t interest me, so I’m gonna pass on it.

However, if you don’t have many of these games, I recommend the Metro, Saints Row and Dead Island series. The Homefront games are also fun.

4 Likes

No cash cash for this, but I’d personally grab Windbound and the Dead Island games, at least one.

Very nice bundle. Thanks @YQMaoski

3 Likes

Thanks but i dont have international targets or paypal to pay jajjaja

have a nice weekend dude

4 Likes

Thanks @YQMaoski :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

aaand i guess it happened to be that being “prudent” and waiting this time came back to bite me in the butt,
as it seems humble aren’t restocking anything for this bundle, so i can’t any longer get the “desired” items, much less at the previous discount :sweat_smile:
(and would seem Humble clears your basket when you close the page :man_shrugging:)

3 Likes

They seem to have removed the DLC I was maybe hoping to get from the bundle but it’s still in my basket and still showing they don’t have any keys for it and I’m still not sure they’ll actually get any. Though most of my experiences with Humble and key shortages has been giveaways those events have not inspired trust.

Being prudent has saved you even more than you previously thought, now you don’t have to buy any games at all!

5 Likes

Looks like Outward and DLCs got removed completely from that particular bundle page. I don’t know when that happened, I wasn’t paying attention at all last few days to the status of the bundle itself. Just went to look when I saw your post.

2 Likes

oh. That one had Outward? Well oops. Maybe that wasn’t one they were allowed to discount, or else, they ran out of keys. (Again).

1 Like