Deadlight: Director's Cut free on GOG

GOG.com (bottom of the list)

Only if you own one of the Deep Silver games (for example, Metro: Last Light Redux from last giveaway on GOG). Deadlight: Director’s Cut already was free on GOG in August 2017.

15 Likes

Thanks @Norther :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

(was free on GOG 08/15/17 to be exact - Trivia Nerd :nerd_face:) - but Thanks for keeping everyone up to date in case they missed the first giveaway. :drum:

3 Likes

Well poopy…

2 Likes

Thanks for the post.

Gameplay below:

4 Likes

Thanks @Norther :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Already had. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

incredible 0% discount

4 Likes

turns out when i added it to cart it gave me a gift option as i already owned it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: - anyone else also able to actually “gift” this freebie? :thinking:

btw, i do not recommend this game if you are any sorta semi-“serious” completionist
you will break your controller attempting to “tryhard” this poor excuse of a port
iirc i remember reading the director’s cut was supposedly handling even worse than the original, and that’s a mighty feat if true :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
-for a casual run through it’s kinda okay for a 2½D sidescroller “platformer” tho, but nothing spectacular imo

6 Likes

add it to the cart and it will be -100% … maybe :grinning:

7 Likes

you were correct thankyou!

4 Likes

lol I already got it apparently.

However, I sent myself an email not knowing that, so I got a code for it. Gonna pass it to my sister if I can.

3 Likes