Curve Digital Streams with Free Item Drops:

These are the Streams to click on and leave running in the background for a little bit. I played a game of Spelunky and came back to the items in my inventory: (I saw a bunch of people typing !drop into each stream’s chat when I loaded them up, not sure if that matters. I did that at the beginning.) By the way, the Streams are probably overloaded with people, one of them never even loaded properly, the other did, and all of the items dropped.

^For 8 free items

^For 5 free items

I don’t know which things match up with what, but here’s the stuff I had received:
First two are animated avatars:

The fifth one not showing properly is the purple one:

17 Likes

Do we have to type anything while in stream, or just watch?

7 Likes

I had it on in the background. I saw some people type !drop into the chat, and so I did as well, but I don’t think it’s necessary.

6 Likes

Since Steam streams never work in my PC I decided to leave them open in the background, and I ended up with the items anyway.

Thanks for the post. :+1:

7 Likes

ok so the streams look pre recorded… n yes !drop does nothing… for 15 mins u can get all the drops or so they told me… i guess only one way to know for sure

5 Likes

I got them. Thanks @YQMaoski :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Thanks @YQMaoski :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:

5 Likes

yai items :smiley: thanks @YQMaoski

6 Likes

@YQMaoski Thanks! I got a good few new items. is pleased

5 Likes

the streams are confusing because the blonde woman is “Live” twice but both streams show her playing diff games.
Thx for the heads up :slight_smile: Who doesnt love freebies! ^^

6 Likes

Probably similar to truck sim where they are “live” but are just replaying recorded streams.

7 Likes

Good. Now we don’t need to go to her funeral. Ok, bad joke. :weary:

7 Likes

Yeah, I had both of on at the same time, it was probably a rush to get the items at the time, one of the streams never loaded. I only saw one side working. But the items came through at the same time anyway.

5 Likes